The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4540
Renal
Quit your whinging, next year you have four exams, period.
**** off.
Ugh, exams!

At UEA it feels like we are examined to death. I have an Psychiatry OSCE on weds and a case presentation to do next thursday.

My whole year looks like they haven't slept in weeks!!!
I have a Psych end-of-attachment exam on Monday. Bugger. But it's not a majorly important one at least - they are in the summer :eek:
I have paeds finals on Monday and Tuesday!!!
Reply 4544
4 deliveries needed... 107 hours on the DS later = :bawling:

Shame O&G finals cover more than 'caring for women in labour (who go to instrumentals)'!
Reply 4545
I am enjoying surgery much more than i thought i would.
Saffie
i am really really really ****ed off.
argh WHY ARGH

another student has died. he was so nice. :frown: :frown: :frown:

do you know what happened?? they just told us he "died suddenly" and offered us counselling....
Reply 4547
bright star
do you know what happened?? they just told us he "died suddenly" and offered us counselling....
I've PMed you..

that's all we got told as well actually, I think it would have been a good idea to have told us more, though obviously some of us know regardless.
Reply 4548
Saffie
I've PMed you..

that's all we got told as well actually, I think it would have been a good idea to have told us more, though obviously some of us know regardless.

There's not that much more to know. No one knows what actually happened - just the result. There is also a police investigation on-going, which means the school have to be more mindful about what is said. Initially nothing was said because the police has told QM to say nothing...
Reply 4549
Yup. It's tragic.

-

Ahhhh just wasted my morning doing a spotter that was meant to count, but didnt, as per module. This time the server crashed. :rolleyes:

I hope the paper exams easy...
Reply 4550
Good luck hun! Keeping everything crossed!

At least you don't have the hangover I have today! I think I'd rather be doing an exam!!!
Reply 4551
Fluffy
Good luck hun! Keeping everything crossed!

At least you don't have the hangover I have today! I think I'd rather be doing an exam!!!
Thanks- I'm really not stressed though- just excited about it being over...
Probably see you later :p:
Reply 4552
woo end of term and I got a perfect evaulation *is good boy*
Reply 4553
Daveo
woo end of term and I got a perfect evaulation *is good boy*

Good for you. Think my GP misunderstands the grading system. For example in my CbD for clinical knowledge and judgement he gave me a C grade, and in the comments box put "F2 standard" :confused:

Oh well, who cares as long as it's good enough to pass
Reply 4554
j00ni
Good for you. Think my GP misunderstands the grading system. For example in my CbD for clinical knowledge and judgement he gave me a C grade, and in the comments box put "F2 standard" :confused:

Oh well, who cares as long as it's good enough to pass

Silly GP!
did he play hockey with you? he was a sound guy.... :frown:
Reply 4556
bright star
did he play hockey with you? he was a sound guy.... :frown:
Yup a couple of times. He went through every mood (though not in a bad way) so some of us called him snow white.

He was amaaaaaaaazing. If only there were more people like him.

--

Exams are over, it was a bit stupid really. Now to celebrate/drown my sorrows.
Reply 4557
Hope the exam was OK - we have to wait until next week for our results, The year 4 chief examiner was off ill yesterday, so they haven't been signed off for release :-|

I hate waiting for results...
"Mostly MCQs/EMQs and short answers" my arse. :mad:

ONE EMQ and NINE page-long mini-essays later...definitely not what I was expecting. Don't think I'll be winning any prizes for that one!
Reply 4559
Passed my paeds/O&G exam... Phew!

Latest

Trending

Trending