Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Fluffy]OMG!!! There's hours of The Carpenters on BBC Four!! Whoooooo!

[QUOTE]

:no: - There is simply no hope.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluffy)
    Coola! Holiday or something else?

I so know that feeling! When are your e words?
    Annual holiday.

End of July. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ataloss)
    don't worry, she's always had bad taste in music :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    [quote=Ataloss][quote=Fluffy]OMG!!! There's hours of The Carpenters on BBC Four!! Whoooooo!

Seriously, I can't put into words how happy it's made me!!! More evidence for my self diagnosis of Prada Willi though... Darn!

ReputationRep:
    I thought I was bad listening to Lionel Richie - but the bloody Carpenters. :no:

ReputationRep:
    Bliss - just opened a bottle of wine, and am making revision notes for our Data Interpretation paper...

*looooong ago, aaaaaand oh so far away. Iiiiiiii fell in love with you, Before the second shooooowwwwwwww*

ReputationRep:
    My brother has PWS :yes:.

And does wine really help with revision? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Allow me to help you revise.

I come in, complaining of 2 achey knees, aching right on the kneecaps and spreading down the inside of my legs to my ankles.

What can I do? :C They're really bloody sore and achey!

ReputationRep:
    We do distinctions - UoL distinctions, which appear on your degree certificate.
    College merits in years 1 and 2 = distinction in medical sciences (providing you don't fail any part of the course subsequently).
    College merits in years 3 and 4 = distinction in clinical sciences.
    College merit in year 5 = distinction in preparation for practice.
    Noone claimed any on Friday, conspicuous by their absence. :s

ReputationRep:
    I have an interview for an intercalated degree. I guess thats news.

And ataloss has no right to be critising people's music tastes....I'll say no more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)
    Ohh! Congratulations and good luck! Here's hoping that it is infinitely better than my academic foundation interview (to be fair, I think this is a standard impossible to replicate, so you will be more than OK!!!!).

xxx

ReputationRep:
    Ohh! Congratulations and good luck! Here's hoping that it is infinitely better than my academic foundation interview (to be fair, I think this is a standard impossible to replicate, so you will be more than OK!!!!).

xxx
    Here's hoping i'm well enough to do the interview (oh and osce's ). A friend of mine has had some of his interviews for academic medicine. He wants to do oncology. I think he's got a phd too. Hopefully it didn't go as badly as you think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)
    And ataloss has no right to be critising people's music tastes....I'll say no more.
    :rant:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)
    Here's hoping i'm well enough to do the interview (oh and osce's ).
    Are you feeling any better hun? Hope so. Good luck with both - sure you will do great. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)

Ooo what do you want to intercalate in? Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    Are you feeling any better hun? Hope so. Good luck with both - sure you will do great. :yep:
    I smell a romance blossoming! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by originalname)
    I smell a romance blossoming! :yep:
    Sarky wishes.

ReputationRep:
    I actually feel about the same as when it first started! I'm not sure the cipro is working because the dipsticks are still strongly positive :confused:. I usually feel a bit better by now.

I've always held a torch for ataloss. Unfortunately he doesn't feel the same.

Its an intercalated masters in medical humanities Saffie
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    oooh that sounds interesting!!! people here think i'm a freak because i like all that kind of stuff.

i'm **** at actual medicine.

in other news i stuck my finger up someone's arse backwards in my osce. i'm there thinking "where the **** has their prostate gone!?!?!?!" :ninja: thank **** it was a plastic model.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bright star)
    in other news i stuck my finger up someone's arse backwards in my osce. i'm there thinking "where the **** has their prostate gone!?!?!?!" :ninja: thank **** it was a plastic model.
    I dunno why I'm laughing cos that is exactly the sort of thing I'd do.

I remember being so scared in the drug giving station last year that I was so busy trying to get the air bubble out of the syringe and was shaking so much I ended up squirting saline everywhere, including in the direction of the examiner That was 4 minutes after the drama at the same station of trying to get gloves on with the examiner and "patient" trying not to laugh as I shook and struggled to get the damn things on my super sweaty hands.

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 4, 2009

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.