Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else STILL not finished for summer? Paeds OSCE on Monday.... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Peads, O&G, Neuro, Neurosurg, Psych, A&E, Derm, Ortho, Rheumo & GUM OSCEs on Monday & Tuesday...

Fortunately Fluffy finishes after me! :p:

ReputationRep:
    A huge chunk of me whishes I was getting it over and done with on Monday, Tuesday... (much better than my first morning and last afternoon of last years OSCE, or my first morning of year 1!) Frick, frickedy, frick. I feel sick already! Been offered some beta-blockers, and I'm unsure as to whether to take them or not... Knowing my luck they'll precipitate status asthmaticus... Blurgh.

How was Crazy's graduation? You seem to still be alive!

ReputationRep:
    Take them, you don't have to use them right? They would only give me diazepam because of my asthma but i'm not sure drooling on patients is a very attractive prospect.

I have lots of faith that you will be great in these exams. I know you work very hard

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluffy)
    How was Crazy's graduation? You seem to still be alive!
    Was good fun, I survived. Debating whether to start revision...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Renal)
    Peads, O&G, Neuro, Neurosurg, Psych, A&E, Derm, Ortho, Rheumo & GUM OSCEs on Monday & Tuesday...

Fortunately Fluffy finishes after me! :p:
    Sounds like fun.

I'm messaging from a Chinese internet cafe, having enjoyed the likes of less then 50p for a pint :woo: . On the upside, security here tight. They really are doing a good job of making sure people are safe on the streets here with sniffer dogs at the airport and metal detecting body scanners on the underground. although if you walk the streets with an indentity card you have nothing to fear. This is exactly why Britain should have identity cards, it really helps to affirm your rights. Naturally, we are all willing to give up a slice of personal liberty for the Games:cool:

On the downside, no faceboook. . Anything interesting on the home service these days?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wangers)
    This is exactly why Britain should have identity cards, it really helps to affirm your rights.
    DIE DIE DIE :p:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    so erm if you carry your id card, you're safe from the police randomly bungling you into a van....? greeeeat. see i feel i have that freedom at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bright star)
    so erm if you carry your id card, you're safe from the police randomly bungling you into a van....? greeeeat. see i feel i have that freedom at the moment.
    Haha I thought that exactly BS!
    In addition I'm a person who has a very tough stance on crime etc, but I'm still anti-ID cards. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I lock myself out all the time, how am i gonna remember an id card?

In other news, happy happy happy!

ReputationRep:
    I was being sarcastic. :yep: :rolleyes: .

ReputationRep:
    <I don't actually hate any one of any particular sexual orientation>

ReputationRep:
    Any particular reason, Renal?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    one of my friends is a lesbian and her girlfriend is the most masculine thing i'v ever seen. when i get pissed i tend to ask her why she bothers being a lesbian because her gf is so manly any reason for the lesbian hatage today?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    ALSO i get my exam results at 4 :afraid:

i'm not feeling very hopeful. faculty are also *****. they've already sent us information about resits and how to sign up for sessions and stuff. such a cheerful way to give out results

ReputationRep:
    ALSO i get my exam results at 4 :afraid:

i'm not feeling very hopeful. faculty are also *****. they've already sent us information about resits and how to sign up for sessions and stuff. such a cheerful way to give out results
    Good luck!

We've just got an email informing us all the ranking data is now complete, so we have to check the copy we've been sent & confirm it is correct. :eek:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    oh ****ing ******ing *******s! i failed my ****ty osce. **** that.

ReputationRep:
    sorry to hear that bright star :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    ah no

ReputationRep:
    Bright Star: That sucks :console: :hugs:.

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 4, 2009

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.