The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Touche
My 2 mates and I got 'expelled' from our elective... they had this crazy idea in their heads that we were there to study?!

That is bloody hilarious mate!!!
Reply 6981
My kidneys won't let me go on my elective :frown:

It's costing me loads having to rearrange my flights and my insurance got invalidated because i got ill just before my exams. Got new insurance now but its still a hassle.

I should be sunning it up in Jamaica :frown:
Fluffy

Trying to get a new CRB at the moment. Think I've finally cracked it - School have just decided/realised they can help, so a big nasty barrier removed!!!

Unless they track down your secret criminal mastermind past. :wink:

There must be some reason why CRB's are done every 5 minutes :hmmmm2: - it just escapes me!
Sarky

It's costing me loads having to rearrange my flights and my insurance got invalidated because i got ill just before my exams. Got new insurance now but its still a hassle.

Am sorry to hear that hun. :frown:

Get yourself better soon so you can put your bikini on, bathe on the beach in the sun drinking cocktails. :smile:
Reply 6984
Ataloss
There must be some reason why CRB's are done every 5 minutes :hmmmm2: - it just escapes me!
In case you have been caught fiddling kiddies in those five minutes...

(One hopes that if you had been they would think to tell someone. :rolleyes: )

(Not you obv. :p: )
Reply 6985
Ataloss
Am sorry to hear that hun. :frown:

Get yourself better soon so you can put your bikini on, bathe on the beach in the sun drinking cocktails. :smile:

I do like bikini's. :biggrin:

I think i'm off alcohol for the forseeable future so it will be non alcoholic cocktails.

Ooo how is everything going? I meant to text you but then...i don't have your number. Wanted to let you know I hadn't forgotten.
Reply 6986
Sarky

:frown: :frown: :frown: Hope you get it all sorted...

xxx
Renal
In case you have been caught fiddling kiddies in those five minutes...

(One hopes that if you had been they would think to tell someone. :rolleyes: )

(Not you obv. :p: )

Someone is obviously suspicious of those of us in the North West Deanery though. All the STs have had 2 CRBs this year!

It doesn't bother me as I have nothing to worry about - but it just seems a waste of money. As you rightly say - one would hope that any suspicious behaviour might be better reported than waiting for a CRB form. :no: Furthermore, given the bureaucracy that necroses the NHS there has to be some doubt as to whether a positive CRB would even be noticed. :s-smilie:
Reply 6988
argh - real life!

hospital seems nice though.
Reply 6989
So how did the 4th year exams go at BL? Hope they were not oo bad, I didn't half feel sorry for all the folks studying when everyone else had finished!
Reply 6990
Find out Friday. :s-smilie:
Egypt
So how did the 4th year exams go at BL? Hope they were not oo bad, I didn't half feel sorry for all the folks studying when everyone else had finished!

It's annoying but it's not like we didn't know it when we chose to study such a course.
Reply 6992
Renal

Fingers crossed :frown:
Reply 6993
Spencer Wells
It's annoying but it's not like we didn't know it when we chose to study such a course.

Indeed, but it still sucks!
Reply 6994
Renal

*Hyperventilates, then vomits...*
Reply 6995
Daveo
argh - real life!

hospital seems nice though.

So - roughly where downt Severn are you pitching your medicy wares?
Reply 6996
Daveo, are you shadowing this week?
Reply 6997
Egypt
Daveo, are you shadowing this week?

yup, although shadowing in the vaguest sense given that nobody seems to know whatt my job is.
Blogger extraordinaire?
Daveo
yup, although shadowing in the vaguest sense given that nobody seems to know whatt my job is.

There are 6 days before you start your job - why on earth would you want to know your rotation, on call rota etc... ? :p:

Honestly. :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending