The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7120
So no takers for the Facebook Medicine Group??
jjkkll

From the look of the posts on this page, I don't really think the medics are very pro-medicine at the moment. You'd be better off posting in the pre-med thread.
How does everyone chill before exams - ive never been too good at it!
I feel sick.
I'll be okay on the day - its just the few before it that worry me.
and the ticker thing underneath is wrong - arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh
There's no such thing for me as chilling before an exam. If I need to relax I play some guitar. But other than that, it's revision to the bitter end. You have to draw lines, though. Mine is 21:00 the night before the exam. After that it's relax time :biggrin:.
Reply 7125
has anyone else experienced the more and more last minute revision as time goes on?! A-level - none the evening beforehand. 1st year - none after 8pm-ish. 2nd year, well midnight. and this year.... 4 am, then up again at 6am to get my last minute cramming!
How does everyone remember stuff daft question but im kind of stuck.
Reply 7127
fairy spangles
How does everyone remember stuff daft question but im kind of stuck.

what was the question again?
Touche
what was the question again?

Do you know me?? I say that alot!!
Reply 7129
<,<

>,>
Help meeee.
I'm going to fail and repeat the first year.
I don't want to be with freshers. :bawling:
are you joining me in my dunce corner?
Its not that bad i can make you a hat!
What's up? :console:
Demon_AS
What's up? :console:

I don't know anything. I have only a few days left to learn what I don't know.
I can't even be bothered to really revise today - I'm just writing stuff out without paying attention to what I'm doing.
I wish I had a pram to throw toys out of. :frown:
theredsox
I don't know anything. I have only a few days left to learn what I don't know.
I can't even be bothered to really revise today - I'm just writing stuff out without paying attention to what I'm doing.
I wish I had a pram to throw toys out of. :frown:
It's something that I think everyone in here has felt before - I know it's no consolation, but don't feel alone about it.

All you can do is move forward and do your best. So, plough through the revision, and I think you'll be surprised at how much you DO know come exam time :smile:. I felt like I had to guess most of my exam answers, but I still passed in the end - so even if you feel that way, you just can never tell how things are going to go.

Just don't panic :smile:.

:hugs:
Demon_AS
It's something that I think everyone in here has felt before - I know it's no consolation, but don't feel alone about it.

All you can do is move forward and do your best. So, plough through the revision, and I think you'll be surprised at how much you DO know come exam time :smile:. I felt like I had to guess most of my exam answers, but I still passed in the end - so even if you feel that way, you just can never tell how things are going to go.

Just don't panic :smile:.

:hugs:

:smile:

I'll go get cracking, then. I just can't wait to learn about Poiseuille's Law! And endochondral ossification.. yay!
theredsox
:smile:

I'll go get cracking, then. I just can't wait to learn about Poiseuille's Law! And endochondral ossification.. yay!
As I recall, that's just one sort of ossification lol. There's a second type, too, but buggered if I remember what it is :frown: :getmecoat:.

I am failure!
Reply 7137
Ah, resits. I've been there before (Although, touch wood, never at medical school). Don't envy you those at all, certainly wouldn't go back there myself. I'd probably quit instead. Have fun and good luck.
Reply 7138
jjkkll
There are hundreds of similar groups, I'm a member of Dnuk's, Barts and the London, Barts and the London / Barts / BLSA BL Freshers 2008 - 2009 and a couple of hospital based ones. Not to mention, I don't really want everyone on here to find my real name. :cool:
Reply 7139
Renal
There are hundreds of similar groups, I'm a member of Dnuk's, Barts and the London, Barts and the London / Barts / BLSA BL Freshers 2008 - 2009 and a couple of hospital based ones. Not to mention, I don't really want everyone on here to find my real name. :cool:

you dont have a picture so it might be harder than you think, yes there are medical school groups and networks but none for just medicine, for pre med and med students.

Latest

Trending

Trending