Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    Grey's is ghey.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThisLittlePiggy)
    Just double checked and you are indeed correct. Turns out she/he had Androgen insensitivity syndrome.

I agree with you in that I would also like to batter some characters such as Alex but that is what makes it great. They all get there comeuppance in the end.

House,for me, has the same feel about it most of the time. Everyone has a guess.They get it wrong.House has a guess and it may be wrong or right.In the end House gets it right after they have done a million things wrong and broken into someones' house.

Don't get me wrong though. I still enjoy it but it is repetitive when you have a marathon session of it like I did during the exams.
    Yeah, but at least they're not all emotionally dysfunctional and whiny. That's what does my head in about Grey's.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Demon_AS)
    You get to represent the best TV show ever :p:.
    Oh I see. :p: I think you need to work on your selling points.

ReputationRep:
    About House: do you notice that they mention lupus all the bloody time? I swear they actually mention it at least once per episode.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Yeah, but at least they're not all emotionally dysfunctional and whiny. That's what does my head in about Grey's.
    QFT.

I want to punch Meredith in the face, repeatedly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    That is the complaint a few of my friends have. For me,however, that makes it much more interesting. House and the like just don't cut it; I need surreal extreme drama.

(Original post by theredsox)
    About House: do you notice that they mention lupus all the bloody time? I swear they actually mention it at least once per episode.

EDIT: Starting to feel like the king of macro images.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThisLittlePiggy)
    That is the complaint a few of my friends have. For me,however, that makes it much more interesting. House and the like just don't cut it; I need surreal extreme drama.

I guess I'm just "dark and twisty".
    Or a little ghey:p:?

ReputationRep:
    Or a little ghey:p:?
    Only with you, big boy!

ReputationRep:
    House wins hands down :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    One of my friends has a t-shirt with that on. He wore it to our Path finals. None of the answers were lupus.

As for Grey's - it's like Sex and the City and any other show with annoying paranoid American women - I just want to tell them to get a grip!

ReputationRep:
    Every single time.... it drives me mad!

However there is no competition House is amazing and greys is just a bit rubbish really. House can be funny and informative and has much more character developement than Greys where I just want to punch most of the main characters.

ReputationRep:
    And the one time it actually was lupus, no-one thought of it, until the end of course.

ReputationRep:
    A lot of House episodes are ridiculous though. Aside from the countless unethical and illegal actions of House and his team, from around the 3rd seasons some of the actual medicine was getting ridiculous - eg that woman with a 3rd ostium...WTF?

What makes me laugh is how his team does everything - from interventional radiology to neurosurgery (Foreman LOL).

ReputationRep:
    Apparently the school are considering moving finals again!!! Either back to the old system or so we sit them immediately after 4th year exams - they have yet to make the decision despite the fact it may mean I am sitting finals in less than a year! AM ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I like Greys. And I like House. So there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazyhelicopter)
    Apparently the school are considering moving finals again!!! Either back to the old system or so we sit them immediately after 4th year exams - they have yet to make the decision despite the fact it may mean I am sitting finals in less than a year! AM ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I got a reply from The Man about this, he's bringing it up with the appropriate people so I'll let you know when I do. Explained the whole SF thing and it seemed to do the job.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazyhelicopter)
    As it stands, at the moment, it stays static. It will not be after year 4 as it doesn't work with our curriculum (this was disucssed at a fair few meetings I sat on last year), plus with National Finals rearing it's ugly head again....

I am pissed, so applos for typos

ReputationRep:
    Edit - I am pissed and watching all the Carpenters I 'Sky Plused' in between 4th year exams...

Talking to myself and feeling old
    Sometimes Id like to quit
    Nothing ever seems to fit
    Hangin around, nothing to do but frown
    Rainy days and mondays always get me down

What Ive got they used to call the blues
    Nothing is really wrong
    Feeling like I dont belong
    Walking around some kind of lonely clown

Funny but it seems I always wind up here with you
    Its nice to know somebody loves me

Funny but it seems that its the only thing to do
    To run and find the one who loves me

What I feel is come and gone before
    No need to talk it out
    We know what its all about

Hanging around, nothing to do but frown
    Funny but it seems that its the only thing to do
    Run and find the one who loves me

NOTHING beats drunk Carpenters!!!!!! Pitty my neighbours! I have the flat to myself

ReputationRep:
    You and your bloody carpenters woman...

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 4, 2009

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.