The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm applying to London though (not sure which bit yet) - so it's quite scary! East Anglia seems cosy and safe by comparison. I'm a country bumpkin at heart, but I had to go and fall in love...
Helenia
I'm applying to London though (not sure which bit yet) - so it's quite scary! East Anglia seems cosy and safe by comparison. I'm a country bumpkin at heart, but I had to go and fall in love...

With London or a man who lives in London? :p:

Your beacon of sense will shine brightly across the city. :yep:
Ataloss
With London or a man who lives in London? :p:

Your beacon of sense will shine brightly across the city. :yep:

A man who lives in London for at least the next couple of years. The city itself still hasn't worked its magic on me. But we'll see what happens once I live there, if I get a place.
Reply 7723
Passed my MSc with merit... hell yeah :biggrin:

Mr Touche MBBS MSc MFSEM MRCS
Reply 7724
Touche
Passed my MSc with merit... hell yeah :biggrin:

Mr Touche MBBS MSc MFSEM MRCS

Well done that Chap!

btw, MFSEM?
Reply 7726
Member of the Faculty of Sports and Exercise Medicine. Tis the sports medicine membership diploma, similar to MRCS, MRCP, MCEM etc etc

http://www.basem.co.uk/uploads/categories%20of%20member%20and%20fellow%20Dec05%20-%201.pdf
Touche
Member of the Faculty of Sports and Exercise Medicine. Tis the sports medicine membership diploma, similar to MRCS, MRCP, MCEM etc etc

http://www.basem.co.uk/uploads/categories%20of%20member%20and%20fellow%20Dec05%20-%201.pdf

Ah nice. Couldn't find the meaning online. Did you get that as part of your Msc?
Groovy! Congrats Mr T! :cool:
Reply 7729
ThisLittlePiggy
Ah nice. Couldn't find the meaning online. Did you get that as part of your Msc?

Ya, well the masters is deemed equivalent to their own special exams. So I pretty much get automatic membership with the MSc... a nice little bonus :smile: If someone wanted they could sit the membership exams in their own time just like MRCS, MRCP, MCEM etc.

If you're really interested (which I doubt), exam details are here:

http://www.fsem.co.uk/site/2394/default.aspx

And ta guys :smile:
Thanks man. I do find Msc etc stuff interesting. Quite fancy doing a masters at some point in the future though not necessarily in sports medicine.
Reply 7731
Hello folks, how is everyone! I have survived the first 6 weeks and am loving it!!!
Egypt
Hello folks, how is everyone! I have survived the first 6 weeks and am loving it!!!
Hooray!!!
Reply 7733
Egypt

wow, you've done 6 weeks already? which uni's that at?
Reply 7734
kate0904
wow, you've done 6 weeks already? which uni's that at?

The Uni of Gloucester Royal Hospital :wink:

Hey Crazy, hows you? xxx
Learning all about the joys of HIV and STIs. A&E next though, any tips????
Reply 7736
Egypt

Hello stranger! We nearly ended up at GRH A&E on Sunday :biggrin:

How's life down Glaaaarrrsstturrr way?
Reply 7737
Egypt

:o: woops sorry, for some reason thought you were a first year who'd had an incredibly early starting first term!
Reply 7738
Alberts got mobile broadbabnd which I get to use when he's not!!!
Reply 7739
kate0904
:o: woops sorry, for some reason thought you were a first year who'd had an incredibly early starting first term!

No worries :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending