The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7840
Daveo
Pay day tomorrow! woop

Bastard.

:p:
Sarky
I don't know if we can talk anymore. I don't know what you did to get it, but we were meant to get one together!

How could you do this?

Sorry. :o: :o:

I was hoping you wouldn't read it until tomorrow - your actual birthday as well. :o:
Reply 7842
visesh
Bastard.

:p:

yeah but I also just got our Xmas rota.
Daveo
yeah but I also just got our Xmas rota.

:eek:

That is very organized of medical staffing.

I'm expecting the rota for Christmas Day on Christmas Eve. :p:
Reply 7844
My associate clinical supervisors seem to love asking us to examine 'odd' (and rather cool) patients. Until yesterday, none of us had ever examined a patient. The first CVS exam I performed was on a pt with a metal valve (the sound at the end of the bed sort of gave that one away though...), and my first abdo exam was on someone with a transplanted kidney- their original kidneys were still in situ, so it was rather odd finding something kidney shaped in their iliac fossa while attempting to palpate the liver, and then being able to palpate their original kidneys later on:/

EDIT: My supervisor accused me of swotting up for my supervision:eek: The only medically related thing I've been doing outside the hospital for the last fortnight is rewatching the first 3 series of House:/
visesh
and my first abdo exam was on someone with a transplanted kidney- their original kidneys were still in situ, so it was rather odd finding something kidney shaped in their iliac fossa while attempting to palpate the liver, and then being able to palpate their original kidneys later on:/

Did they have polycystic kidneys?
Reply 7846
Ataloss
Did they have polycystic kidneys?

Ja
Daveo
Pay day tomorrow! woop

Sorry to post in here, but you need to do some more blogging. :yep:

I have waited aaages for a new post. :ninja:
Speedbird2008
Sorry to post in here, but you need to do some more blogging. :yep:

I have waited aaages for a new post. :ninja:

What blog?

:kicks you under the table:

:rolleyes:
Reply 7849
ThisLittlePiggy

:kicks you under the table:

:rolleyes:

A napkin to remove the pooh from his nose might be more appropriate :wink:
Fluffy

Fluffy - I am not sure such subtlety will work. :p:

What Fluffy is saying is stop arse-licking! :biggrin:
Fluffy

Haha. :smile:
Reply 7852
Heh, Dave, you have the (dubious) honour of that pic of you on MAU appearing in the trust's annual report
Reply 7853
Ataloss
:eek:

That is very organized of medical staffing.

I'm expecting the rota for Christmas Day on Christmas Eve. :p:

I have my rota for the next six months which is almost too organized
Reply 7854
j00ni
Heh, Dave, you have the (dubious) honour of that pic of you on MAU appearing in the trust's annual report

good to know I've not been forgotten hahaha
Reply 7855

haha, silly old google
j00ni

I think a link/copy is needed. :biggrin:
If i start banging my head against a brick wall do you recon id get further than i am now?
fairy spangles
If i start banging my head against a brick wall do you recon id get further than i am now?

Where are things at the moment?
randdom
Where are things at the moment?

I have no idea - i was told it was sorted maybe im making a song and dance about this letter!! All i know is that for now im stuck in my crappy shop job cause even the NHS doesnt want to employ me at the minute.

Latest

Trending

Trending