heyo! Just joined the society! Yeah! Just thought i'd say hi really :p:
Love and fishes
Daf
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I passed evil 2nd MB! In everything, even Pharmacology! Yay!

:marchmell :elefant: :marchmell
Daveo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I passed too - i've not got my breakdown yet but I know I passed!!!! I've no idea how!!!! *dances*
Muse
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Well done guys!! =D
scrappy
Badges: 0
Report 13 years ago
Hey all i'm new here but have been lurking for a bit, would just like to say well done to anita for passing phase 4. only 4 more years for me, phase 1b here i come.....
Fluffy
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
I passed too - i've not got my breakdown yet but I know I passed!!!! I've no idea how!!!! *dances*
Well done
anita_xx
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Congratulations to you both Helenia and Daveo!!
anita_xx
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by scrappy)
Hey all i'm new here but have been lurking for a bit, would just like to say well done to anita for passing phase 4. only 4 more years for me, phase 1b here i come.....
Ooh, hello there - another Sheffield medic I don't know many people in your year - only a couple of medics' revue people, and tele-skier who posts on here. Hope you are enjoying yourself - don't worry about the next 4 years, they'll fly by and before you know where you are you'll be where I am, and wishing you could do it all over again (yes, really!)
Daveo
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by anita_xx)
Congratulations to you both Helenia and Daveo!!
Thanks Doctor :p:
anita_xx
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by foolfarian)
Just try to spend more years as nice anita (PRHO/SHO) and retain that niceness through SpR/Consultant years.
All female consultants are either evil, or 2faced and evil. :mad:
Really?? :eek: I've met a good few nice ones (including my Obs and Gynae consultant who was a referee for my job applications, and an A&E consultant who is more or less my mentor) - at least, I thought they were nice at the time...hmm...
Daveo
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
:eek: Having passed second year it means i'm going clinical in september :eek: YIKES!
Fluffy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Foolfarian: "TSRs answer to Dr Hilary"...

His son is on our GEP. GIMP would be more suitable
scrappy
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by anita_xx)
Ooh, hello there - another Sheffield medic I don't know many people in your year - only a couple of medics' revue people, and tele-skier who posts on here. Hope you are enjoying yourself - don't worry about the next 4 years, they'll fly by and before you know where you are you'll be where I am, and wishing you could do it all over again (yes, really!)
Heya, I'm sure that the years will fly by - can't believe how quick this year has gone! I only know one other person in your year and she passed too, huzzah! Are you staying in Sheff for PRHO year? Where you placed?
anita_xx
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by scrappy)
Heya, I'm sure that the years will fly by - can't believe how quick this year has gone! I only know one other person in your year and she passed too, huzzah! Are you staying in Sheff for PRHO year? Where you placed?
They'll go quicker than you can believe - it's crazy!! Yeah, in our year of 230 only 5 people failed which was cool (obviously not for them, but it's good it wasn't more). Sure am staying in Sheffield - starting with 4 months vascular surgery at the Northern General, then out to Chesterfield Royal for 4 months of general medicine and rheumatology, then back to the Northern General for 4 months of A&E. Should be good, although feel a little bit underprepared at the moment...
Debussy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
:eek: Having passed second year it means i'm going clinical in september :eek: YIKES!
woo... well done...
Golden Maverick
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Well done everyone, I better not fail now!
Muse
Rep:
?
I passed!!! =D
Golden Maverick
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by timeofyourlife)
I passed!!! =D
Nice one! - you at Imperial next year then?
Muse
Rep:
?
(Original post by Golden Maverick)
Nice one! - you at Imperial next year then?
I am indeed - I managed to exceed my recommended entry percentage :cool:
Fluffy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by timeofyourlife)
I passed!!! =D

Fantastic

Still have the hell of exams to come, which makes me wonder:
a) why am I on here?
b) why are our terms so long?
c) Garrggghhhhhhhhhhh. Arrrrrggghhhhhh.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1409)
79.65%
Leave (360)
20.35%

Watched Threads