The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Wangers
immunology next week :biggrin:!

I'm doing immunology this week, best case unit so far for me (although we've only had 3 so not much to compare it to haha), have fun!
joyabbott
I'm feeling old

Qualified in 2006

Now a CT1 in anaesthetics. Have stayed in Nottingham

Nottingham is awesome. My friend Rynn is an F2 up there.

Are you doing acute medical stem?

J
mrs_bellamy
I'm doing immunology this week, best case unit so far for me (although we've only had 3 so not much to compare it to haha), have fun!

I felt like **** so I missed everything today. I may stretch to reading some books :yep: . Although on the bright side, immunology is very interesting. Although the general consensus here seems to be ISIHAC.
I'm off to GPland tommorrow. It is the part of the clinicals that I have been really looking forward to so I hope I'm not disappointed!
Reply 8284
Just got back from take... I hate 16 hour days... At least I get 6 whole hours of slumber before getting up for post-take ward round... Starving, but I know if I eat now, I won't sleep for an hour or two... Curses :wink:
Renal
Unlucky.
her or the patient? :tongue:
Reply 8286
ThePenguinMafia
her or the patient? :tongue:
Or both. :wink:
Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you the proud muppet of TSR's very own Darwin Awards:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=725146
Renal matey (and Wangers too);

my last ever MDs show, next thur, fr, sat. Come if you can.
Wangers
Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you the proud muppet of TSR's very own Darwin Awards:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=725146

:s-smilie: that's quite worrying :s-smilie:
Reply 8290
Spencer Wells

Saw it on FB, I've pencilled it in. You acting this year?

And are you doing UH?
Spencer Wells

Will be there, loads of my year are going after the brilliant freshers show...

also, if you wern't at the GM, Sandra got the staff award :biggrin: :woo:
I am not acting this year. Used up all my "talent" in our 4th year show.

As for UH - that depends when it is. I'm on elective Jan Feb. Any other time, I'm in.

Glad Sandra won. Wasn't there myself as am out on palcement at the mo.
Reply 8293
Spencer Wells
As for UH - that depends when it is. I'm on elective Jan Feb. Any other time, I'm in.
I'm on finals March and elective April & May... :s-smilie:

(Wouldn't be quite as bad if I wasn't working on it)

Anyway, why in a deepest darkest Ilford do I find it full of rfukems students? Apparently NW Thames has more jobs there than NE. :confused:
Renal

Anyway, why in a deepest darkest Ilford do I find it full of rfukems students? Apparently NW Thames has more jobs there than NE. :confused:

We're NC Thames but yeah it doesn't make sense. I'm in Basildon and you'd think surely that's your territory - you pass the London on the way here from central.
All my patients seem to have really smelly feet today. Or maybe it's me. :confused:
Reply 8296
Helenia
All my patients seem to have really smelly feet today. Or maybe it's me. :confused:
All my patients smell rotten... :frown:
Reply 8297
passed my first firm. vascular surgery next week.. 8:30am ward rounds :frown: :frown: :frown:
Reply 8298
Whoop! Night in my own bed! RESULT!
Reply 8299
Spencer Wells
I'm in Basildon

I'm doing Saaarfend at the mo! Up to this year, Saaarfend has been a mixed deanery hospital for foundation years... This year it's all NET.

Latest

Trending

Trending