Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Philosoraptor)
    Haha I would have were that possible (you're not supposed to have (m)any warnings)
    Which means we'll end up with someone 'nice' and almost certainly a non-medic...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Renal)
    Which means we'll end up with someone 'nice' and almost certainly a non-medic...
    i nominated some medics :dontknow:
    hopefully they won't give the med forum a non-med minimod!

ReputationRep:
    Haha I would have were that possible (you're not supposed to have (m)any warnings)
    I did :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hygeia)
    i nominated some medics :dontknow:
    hopefully they won't give the med forum a non-med minimod!
    Tbh there (hopefully) can't have been many nominations for non-medics, twas meant to be someone active within the forum. If its spanner though....I'm going back to spamming up H&R...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex L)
    Tbh there (hopefully) can't have been many nominations for non-medics, twas meant to be someone active within the forum. If its spanner though....I'm going back to spamming up H&R...
    i very much doubt it! she's not particularly active for one thing...
    i think there may have been some nominations for med applicants though :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    i very much doubt it! she's not particularly active for one thing...
    i think there may have been some nominations for med applicants though :dontknow:
    I guess there might've been a couple

ReputationRep:
    I guess there might've been a couple
    i just want them to make a decision already to save any more speculation... so impatient at the moment!
    *and so i know if it's time to run fast from TSR :tongue:*

ReputationRep:
    If its spanner though
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm so leaving if that happens. :p:Can we all have a suicide pact please?

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm so leaving if that happens. :p:Can we all have a suicide pact please?
    H&R won't know what's hit it

ReputationRep:
    I think the new Mod has to be a Medic. I also think that the regular rules should not apply seeing as we are always under siege from clueless ***** and ignorant people.

ReputationRep:
    What we need is a dictator who takes no **** from outsiders.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThisLittlePiggy)
    I think the new Mod has to be a Medic. I also think that the regular rules should not apply seeing as we are always under siege from clueless ***** and ignorant people.
    What changes do you propose?! Telling people to piss/**** off don't warrant warnings :hahaha:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    What we need is a dictator who takes no **** from outsiders.
    *cough* Renal *cough*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThisLittlePiggy)
    I think the new Mod has to be a Medic.
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    H&R won't know what's hit it
    Stay out of H&R :haughty: ..... :tongue:

I would hope that they would go for a medic.... would be a nightmare if they didn't

I know that I only nominated medics... I would hope that other people would have done the same.

ReputationRep:
    i just want them to make a decision already to save any more speculation... so impatient at the moment!
    *and so i know if it's time to run fast from TSR :tongue:*
    ffs it was never this complicated back in my day!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by randdom)
    Stay out of H&R :haughty: ..... :tongue:

I would hope that they would go for a medic.... would be a nightmare if they didn't

I know that I only nominated medics... I would hope that other people would have done the same.
    Just wanted to make you all aware of the consequences of choosing Anna :tongue:

I only nominated medics too, but that isn't to say the huge number of pre-freshers will have

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    ffs it was never this complicated back in my day!
    :yes: you just shag the admin and be done with it, none of this nomination stuff...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wangers)
    :yes: you just shag the admin and be done with it, none of this nomination stuff...
    precisely

ReputationRep:
    Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr the med school pisses me offffff.

On Tuesday we had the worst PBL ever, the tutor was SOOO patronising and really rude (I'd like to complain but I suppose "It'll be rectified in the new curriculum" :mad:. Lectures are bad. The timetable's been changed SO many times and each time they apologise but say it'll be rectified in the new curriculum. (argh)

The only saving grace was communication skills cause it was run by an actual doctor (!) that rushed through the stupid parts of it- and then a student was AMAZING when talking to one of the "patients". He must be a trained counsellor or something!

hmmm is it worth complaining? If I had my previous head of year i'd make a nice 'complaint' but the new head of year doesn't seem remotely empathetic.

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 4, 2009

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19
Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.