Turn on thread page Beta

Keeping the Exam Paper watch

ReputationRep:
    hi.
    does anyone know how to retrieve the m1 paper?
    any maths paper acutally cos you never get to keep it, unlike english and other subjects...
    is it on any website or is it even possible to get it?
    im quite paranoid about how i did in m1, i want to see roughly how many marks i got!!!
    thanks.

(i wrote down most of the answers i got for that m1 paper... was anyone else as sad as that? does anyone know what they got for any specific question? wow i am so paranoid)

ReputationRep:
    If it's 2005 papers, it won't be on the website, as the 2005 season of the exams is not over yet. They will be posted sometime in september or in early 2006. After the exams, there are extra exam papers, and you can get a copy of it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aless_moretti)
    hi.
    does anyone know how to retrieve the m1 paper?
    any maths paper acutally cos you never get to keep it, unlike english and other subjects...
    is it on any website or is it even possible to get it?
    im quite paranoid about how i did in m1, i want to see roughly how many marks i got!!!
    thanks.

(i wrote down most of the answers i got for that m1 paper... was anyone else as sad as that? does anyone know what they got for any specific question? wow i am so paranoid)
    View the Maths forum to answer all your questions. Lots of info there.

The M1 paper will probably be available to download in a few days if someone gets hold of it so keep looking.

ReputationRep:
    i'm sure there'll be one floating around your school. i don't think the teachers have to give them back to the exam boards or anything, and although they might even throw most copies away, they should have a few aside to look at for reference.

ReputationRep:
    Go into school and get them! They are totally available.

ReputationRep:
    yup the school keep them for use as practice papers for the up and coming students, so just ask and they will give you a copy!!!

smiler

ReputationRep:
    thanks guys ill get a hold of one from school if i can
    good luck for the rest of your exams to all of you! (i still have 7!!!)

ReputationRep:
    thanks guys ill get a hold of one from school if i can
    good luck for the rest of your exams to all of you! (i still have 7!!!)
    THERES A SITE WHERE YOU CAN GET ALL ANSWERS TO PAPERS... AND ALSO ANOTHER SITE FOR PAPERS MEI BOARD... plz tell me ur doin mei exam board now AND THEN ILL TELL U THE SITES

ReputationRep:
    god...^

ReputationRep:
    is mei Edexcel? All the exams I am doing are edexcel...wot's the website?

ReputationRep:

not quite... edexcel is just on its own... MEI is with OCR... no worries...

cause the MEI pp are on the website... but theres another site with the answers... called MEIKLERIGGS.CO.UK and then click the meikleriggs box .... good site to find ans to papers
    - for MEI papers... lol not edexcel
    and gd luk with wat ever

ReputationRep:
    www.edexcel.org.uk

ReputationRep:
    It is your right to keep them as you pay to enter exams (or at least you do at private schools) so you can demand to keep your exam paper, just go into school and ask for it.

ReputationRep:
    as far as i'm aware edexcel and OCR do not publish their papers on the site, although AQA does!!! I have spoken to somebody from OCR and they hope to be trialing an online service very soon!!!

Smiler

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnStuartMill)
    It is your right to keep them as you pay to enter exams (or at least you do at private schools) so you can demand to keep your exam paper, just go into school and ask for it.
    Edexcel make you write the answers in the question paper now so you can't keep them whereas before I think you had a separate answer booklet from the question paper.

ReputationRep:
    The teachers will get the spare copies for sure, so you can ask them instead of the invigilators/examinations people.

(Original post by cattericksmiler)
    as far as i'm aware edexcel and OCR do not publish their papers on the site, although AQA does!!! I have spoken to somebody from OCR and they hope to be trialing an online service very soon!!!

Smiler
    That's good to hear! I hope Edexcel will do the same in the future too. :p: Thanks for the news.

(Original post by Chris87)
    Edexcel make you write the answers in the question paper now so you can't keep them whereas before I think you had a separate answer booklet from the question paper.
    True. However, it depends what subject it is. For example, Edexcel business, you need to write the answers in the booklet. Most of the time, essay type subjects will need to be written in the answer booklet.

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 13 Dec '18
  • University of Buckingham
    Open Evening Undergraduate
    Thu, 13 Dec '18
  • University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
Poll
Do you like exams?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.