This discussion is closed.
Sheri Kurowski
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Hi all Hope someone can help (again)

Does anyone have the OLD demo version of crocodile clips. I'd burnt mine onto CD-ROM last year,
deleted it offf my hard drive and have lost my CD! The new demo version has only a 28 day trial
time. The one I mean is called crocodile clips (the new one is called Crocodile Technology. If any
one has got it and is on IMB broadband, I'd love to get it by e-mail attachment or by snail mail to
my personal mail box TIA Sheri

--
[email protected] er.co.uk

Extract "yourtooth" to reply

"Keyboard error" Press F1 to continue
Eddie Newall
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
"sheri kurowski" wrote:
[q1]> Hi all Hope someone can help (again)[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]> Does anyone have the OLD demo version of crocodile clips. I'd burnt mine onto CD-ROM last year,[/q1]
[q1]> deleted it offf my hard drive and have lost my CD![/q1]

Is this it?

http://www.geocities.com/thesciencef...ile/clips.html

--
Eddie Newall http://www.freeinformationcentre.co.uk
Witchee Poo
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
sheri kurowski's bit:
[q1]>Hi all Hope someone can help (again)[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]>Does anyone have the OLD demo version of crocodile clips. I'd burnt mine onto CD-ROM last year,[/q1]
[q1]>deleted it offf my hard drive and have lost my CD! The new demo version has only a 28 day trial[/q1]
[q1]>time. The one I mean is called crocodile clips (the new one is called Crocodile Technology. If any[/q1]
[q1]>one has got it and is on IMB broadband, I'd love to get it by e-mail attachment or by snail mail to[/q1]
[q1]>my personal mail box[/q1]

Have you tried schools-it? My copy is a paid version otherwise I would like to help...

--
Witchee
Sheri Kurowski
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
"Eddie Newall" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

I've had a decco......and .....and this is all my fault for not stating in the original post. It's
not the elementary version. It was the GCSE version that I was after. The one that uses the
circuit symbols and has analogue and digital devices...........Thanks so much for trying to help,
though. Sheri
Sheri Kurowski
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
"Witchee Poo" <[email protected]> wrote in message > Have you tried schools-it?

Thanks Witchee Poo. I do subscribe to the group but didn't like to XPost. I assumed that those
in...schools-IT also read this general group like me. There are some familiar names there.

Regards Sheri
Eddie Newall
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
"sheri kurowski" wrote:

[q1]> I've had a decco......and .....and this is all my fault for not stating in the original post. It's[/q1]
[q1]> not the elementary version. It was the GCSE[/q1]
version
[q1]> that I was after. The one that uses the circuit symbols and has analogue[/q1]
and
[q1]> digital devices...........Thanks so much for trying to help, though. Sheri[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]

I think that a friend of mine has this. He hasn't got email/internet so I would need to send him a
floppy disk. Please let me know if you want me to do this.

--
Eddie Newall http://www.freeinformationcentre.co.uk
Sheri Kurowski
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
"Eddie Newall" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
[q1]> I think that a friend of mine has this. He hasn't got email/internet so I would need to send him a[/q1]
[q1]> floppy disk. Please let me know if you want me to do this.[/q1]
Oh yes please Eddie. Thank you and your friend very, very much!!!!!!!

Regards Sheri
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (312)
34.06%
No (604)
65.94%

Watched Threads