TSR Motoring Society Watch

OMGWTF
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
A little kart with adjustable suspension would be great fun for drifting. Like The Canadian, I don't really see the point but I admire the skill
jamiec88
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
My lil motor and a picture of my new cd player i just bought today

My lovely brand new cd player!

My lil motor
Né Stig
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Nice system - Alpine whatever, even the £200 models are a great purchase. My top choice for a stereo system followed closely by a Kenwood.

Nice little run-around as well. Do you well, I'm sure.
jamiec88
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Whoooo finally got new pics. Finally had the courage to de-tango my front headlights Turned out really good I reckon. Also got some pictures of my 6x9s which aren't really amazing but they sound quite good. I also changed the side repeaters to clear ones.

New picture of my motor with the de-tangoed lights

My clear side indicators

My 6x9s
Né Stig
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Nice - but no more doing it up!
Looks good. It will get you form A to B, but lets not start sticking extra bits of plastic on it. It looks well kept, and if you keep it like that, the resale value won't hurt you as much.

Otherwise, nice one :yy:
Frau Lindemann
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
hey can i join?

got a Corsa :-)
snmichaels
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
No.

jk.
Né Stig
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Frau Lindemann)
hey can i join?

got a Corsa :-)
Help if you did apply via the socs panel
Are you ever on here though? :rolleyes: Its exclusiveness god damn it!

I do belive the members we do have on the motoring society are not just people who just wanted to join up . . .regular participants in the motoring thread. I have to say that is something that distinguishes us from the rest of those tarnished and declining societies . . :p:
snmichaels
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Damn skippy . I think there should be an ULTRA exclusive society, just for the motoring enthusiasts that are hardcore enough to have a car, or car icons, as there avatar. That should be a requirement for this society come to think of it.

All those without an automotive avatar should be removed .
Né Stig
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
You want to ask admin? lol
snmichaels
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
ttt

:cool: For no damn good reason.
Pseudomuse
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Are there any bikers in here?
Né Stig
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by *Red Phoenix*)
Are there any bikers in here?
Wow - this poor wee thread has been lost amongst the dark depths of the wilderness within what is called TSR's doldrums. I'm reincarnating it damn it

even though the motoring thread has all the answers - i guess loyalty keeps me coming back
Pseudomuse
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by walshie)
Wow - this poor wee thread has been lost amongst the dark depths of the wilderness within what is called TSR's doldrums. I'm reincarnating it damn it

even though the motoring thread has all the answers - i guess loyalty keeps me coming back
Blimy i forgot I even put a post on hear!
snmichaels
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Long live the MotSoc thread!!
gbduo
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Hey guys, can i join!?

My new baby...

http://photo-origin.tickle.com/image...O224645444.jpg

My old baby...

http://photo-origin.tickle.com/image...O890191492.jpg

Bugger! http://photo-origin.tickle.com/image...O373755457.jpg

And these babies do 0-40mph in 1.5secs! Max out at 70mph! http://photo-origin.tickle.com/image...O303487307.jpg

Graham
Sync
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Wow, that's quite a step up from your old car - nice one!

Loving your Nitro Racers as well - i've built a RC boat before and nitro racers are one of my summer holiday projects.
Kalis
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Haven't posted here in ages!

Hell again, just come back to show off my new truck! This was my previous one if anyone remembers:

And here is what I have now! By the way I'm 18 now.

gbduo
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Sync)
Wow, that's quite a step up from your old car - nice one!

Loving your Nitro Racers as well - i've built a RC boat before and nitro racers are one of my summer holiday projects.
Just a bit lol!

Nitro...those cars are both made by a British Company called Schumacher (www.racing-cars.com), they are pretty good, obviously you have problems with parts breaking (what wouldn't if you had a crash at 70mph!) but on the whole they are brilliant trucks, super fast and reliable.

The one on the left is called a XTr, it is 2WD and powered by .21 with a 3 speed automatic gearbox. Basically its insane, wheelies all the time and drifting is no problem! The one on the right is the Menace, this is 4WD and powered by the same engine and transmission, it is more controllable than the XTr, the Menace is better for racing!

We have a forum if you wanted to discuss your options which is on the Schumacher website somewhere, i am sure you will be able to find it!

Oh my cars are classed as Nitro Trucks, so if you are into serious off road than thats what you want to get!

Graham
Sync
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Cool, thanks for the advice. I'll have a look into the prices and if I can afford it i'll try and build one soon.

Cheers.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (59)
74.68%
Leave (20)
25.32%

Watched Threads