Turn on thread page Beta

TSR Motoring Society watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Can I join please? I drive a 1992 Range Rover Vogue SE 3.9 L V8.

Stock apart from All terrain tyres and free flow exhaust. Pre cat.

Drinks fuel (about 15 mpg!) but sounds fantastic (and it can haul a lot of beer!)

Land Rover enthusiast (hence the avatar), but love most cars!

ReputationRep:
    Carless...but accredited BTCC media

ReputationRep:
    Can I join?
    I can't wait to get a car, preferabbly 306 or 106

ReputationRep:
    Wow i've got alot of people to add. I'll attempt it now

ReputationRep:
    Can me and my Lil Citreon AX join. It may not be the greatest of cars.. But I love it

(Id love a peugeot 206 thou )

ReputationRep:
    Wait a second, since we're now a 'society', shouldn't we all get one of those little logos to put by our usernames? We're not recognised as a 'group' yet under 'usercp'.....we demand recognition dammit!

ReputationRep:
    Lets try and come up with a logo. Everyone have a go.

Has everyone voted for their favourite car? Follow the link below.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SyncMaster_770)
    Wait a second, since we're now a 'society', shouldn't we all get one of those little logos to put by our usernames? We're not recognised as a 'group' yet under 'usercp'.....we demand recognition dammit!
    We want action, We want action!

And I thought my fuel bill was bad :eek: Your land rover V8! Bloody hell. Thats going to cost a fortune to maintain.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by walshie)
    We want action, We want action!

And I thought my fuel bill was bad :eek: Your land rover V8! Bloody hell. Thats going to cost a fortune to maintain.
    LOL, tell me about it! I knew that a 60's based V8 lump wouldn't exactly be frugal, but it makes a damm fine noise, so that makes up for the horrendous fuel consumption.

ReputationRep:
    I know all about big/old V8's and everything associated with them. The poor consumption (my Mustang 5.0 got 8mpg), but the noises they make is music to my ears. I much prefer a properly tuned V8 to ANY four banger!!!! The only 4 cylinder that makes a decent sound is the Scooby's. I'm not saying the ALL sound bad, just that most sound like a big ass bumble bee is being violtated!! :eek: With a nice big V8, it sounds like the worlds coming to an END!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OMGWTF)
    Walshie-Loyal Member-206
    I think Walshie might be a little, er, disturbed by this

Peugeot 306 GTi-6

How's that Walshie? :burnout:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snmichaels)
    just that most sound like a big ass bumble bee is being violtated!!
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So true. Nothing beats the sound of a V8....especially one with a freeflow exhaust system and no Cat.

ReputationRep:
    Mustangs are meant to come with 4, yes 4 catalytic converters, and two mufflers!! I took of the stock H-pipe and put this on...
    :burnout:

ReputationRep:
    It's called an Offroad X-Pipe. Offroad because it's not technically legal for use on puplic roads . I had to get fake inspection stickers for my car (the US version of MOT). Very loud with the this and the addition of headers.

ReputationRep:
    Add me in!

http://www.rsportscars.com/foto/10/v...p03_05_800.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Nice car. I bet the petrol consumption is rubbish huh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snmichaels)
    I think Walshie might be a little, er, disturbed by this

Peugeot 306 GTi-6

How's that Walshie? :burnout:
    Loving it!

ReputationRep:
    I read up on your car man. Great little ride. There's a two page article about it in the latest CAR magazine. I'm gonna pick up EVO tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    Hey, everyone. Here is an idea for the logo. Simple, yet easily recognised. Tell me your views. I'm not sure of what the dimensions are meant to be, but that can be changed.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I think a logo like that would be cool, but it just needs to be sized down a bit.

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.