Ribomania in our thoughts :) Watch

This discussion is closed.
Feefifofum
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I suppose we can never know for sure, but he always seems so genuine and honest, why would we think otherwise? I'm confused now :confused:
visesh
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
How do you know I am really an 18 year old guy who lives in the UK and am posting from the US?

I don't know...I smell something dodgy here.

meh i'll probably get flamed for this
Just_Izzy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by visesh)
How do you know I am really an 18 year old guy who lives in the UK and am posting from the US?

I don't know...I smell something dodgy here.

meh i'll probably get flamed for this
you are allowed to have your doubts...

but surely he wouldn't lie like that?

i mean... for your peace of mind, because i think you are a good person... is there anyway we can get proof...

god, now i feel guilty! who would lie like that to so many people- he's not lying... is he?
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
don't be silly, I'm sure he's not. He knows so much about boats and stuff. He wouldn't lie about anything.
Feefifofum
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by izzy_hattie)

i mean... for your peace of mind, because i think you are a good person... is there anyway we can get proof...

god, now i feel guilty! who would lie like that to so many people- he's not lying... is he?
Why would anyone lie about having heart disease? That's not possible.
lessthanthree
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by BlackHawk)
don't be silly, I'm sure he's not. He knows so much about boats and stuff. He wouldn't lie about anything.
:laugh:

I don't know why I'm laughing, that just sounded really peculiar.

Everybody has the capacity to lie, and I doubt there's a person alive who wouldn't lie about *anything* meh.

I guess some lies aren't as bad as others though. Like when you steal pie and then someone says "did you steal my pie?" and you say "nuh i nt schteal yo pie" [because you have pie in your mouth].
visesh
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
lol are you sure about the boats?:p:
Just_Izzy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by feefifofum)
yea you are right.. i'm being stupid. God i feel bad now...

sorry rib... i just... generally visesh knows what he is on about...

oh god...
lessthanthree
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Just heart disease? oh, you'd be surprised; people lie about dying all the time. You see it just about everywhere on the internet. Someone posts for a while then dissapears...then suddenly someone takes the initiative to actively log on to the "dead persons" account and tell their internet friends that they've died..and just sit there and lap up the comments everyone makes. It's quite sick really. there was one on livejournal t'other week.
kidney thief
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
dudes, the guy is hanging onto life by a thread...could drop dead at any moment. theres no more reason to doubt him than anything anyone else posts here, is there??

he's such a brave little soldier *sniff*
Feefifofum
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by lessthanthree)
:laugh:

I don't know why I'm laughing, that just sounded really peculiar.

Everybody has the capacity to lie, and I doubt there's a person alive who wouldn't lie about *anything* meh.

I guess some lies aren't as bad as others though. Like when you steal pie and then someone says "did you steal my pie?" and you say "nuh i nt schteal yo pie" [because you have pie in your mouth].
How did you know it was me who stole yo pie?

Anyway, why are we doubting him? What reason does he have for lying?
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by visesh)
lol are you sure about the boats?:p:
yeah I mean he knows so much.
SilverWings
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Visesh - No offence but, who are you to accuse someone of lying about a major heart operation, now please people can we focus this thread back on Ribomania getting better and calm down with all this mental ideas about conspiracy theorys??

Seriously... Anything for a bit of drama with you lot, these are real peoples lives and feelings!! :mad:

Just_Izzy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Just heart disease? oh, you'd be surprised; people lie about dying all the time. You see it just about everywhere on the internet. Someone posts for a while then dissapears...then suddenly someone takes the initiative to actively log on to the "dead persons" account and tell their internet friends that they've died..and just sit there and lap up the comments everyone makes. It's quite sick really. there was one on livejournal t'other week.
that is SO sick... but rib? he wouldn't lie... right? :confused:
lessthanthree
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
How did you know it was me who stole yo pie?
because you have pie on your t-shirt ;_;
visesh
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago

meh IP address checks and traces help....

can a mod please check to see if i really AM posting from San Diego?:\
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Someone did that on some messageboards I used to go on, pretended they were dying of a brain tumour (I think) and was talking about all sorts of stuff preparing for the end, then a few weeks later their "aunt" logged on and told us she'd died. Unfortunately the mods there were about 30 times slower than the ones here, so she managed to do that twice before they figured the IPs were matching and banned her. People are strange.
lessthanthree
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
that is SO sick... but rib? he wouldn't lie... right? :confused:
no idea - don't know him.

I suppose it'd be relatively simple to find out like.
SilverWings
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
People!! Please!!

Have some respect!! :eek:
visesh
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
yeah I mean he knows so much.
were you not complaining about some **** in the RAF subforum a few weeks ago making stuff up about boats? or was that someone else?:p:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have any savings?

Yes (174)
67.7%
No (83)
32.3%

Watched Threads