Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I am doing AS Level Computing (similar to ICT), and I am still doing my specification. Does anyone know where I can get help on this? Just an example would be good,
    Thanks,
    Matt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by g33ker)
    Hi,
    I am doing AS Level Computing (similar to ICT), and I am still doing my specification. Does anyone know where I can get help on this? Just an example would be good,
    Thanks,
    Matt.
    Computing's nothing like ICT... well apart from the database bit...

ReputationRep:
    yea, but the coursework sturcture and stuff is. I am the only person in our school doing this course, and its all independant study, is there anything at all that I can use to help with my specification?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by g33ker)
    yea, but the coursework sturcture and stuff is. I am the only person in our school doing this course, and its all independant study, is there anything at all that I can use to help with my specification?
    not really. Given that if you are a competent computereer (is that a word?) then there's nothing to worry about.

ReputationRep:
    ya, I can program, but writing up is my weak point, hence the cry for help .

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.