Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flukey)
    i am the devil! :evil: :eek:
    did u know that Natasha backwards is 'ah, satan'? also my mobile number has 666 in it, and my birthday is 2 days after Hitler's ....but u already claimed to b the devil.... so can i b the devil in waiting? the devils left hand man? vice-devil? the devil backing singer? or like the devil equivalent of 'Lee' from Steps, or 'Tina' from S Club 7?....

...please?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rmyl)
    oops, sorry :s:
    It was ages ages ago though!

I love the fact I am the "antichrist" - The boy in The Omen was born on 06/06 at 6am.

(Original post by tishysquishy)
    did u know that Natasha backwards is 'ah, satan'? also my mobile number has 666 in it, and my birthday is 2 days after Hitler's ....but u already claimed to b the devil.... so can i b the devil in waiting? the devils left hand man? vice-devil? the devil backing singer? or like the devil equivalent of 'Lee' from Steps, or 'Tina' from S Club 7?....

...please?

hehe you can be whatever you like!

You can be my wife! (does the devil even have a wife? :eek: he does now! :eek:)
    Lol devil equivalent of lee from steps or tina from s club 7 :rofl: :toofunny:

(Original post by Lozza)
    flukey what is you weird skeleton thing avatar meant to be saying? i keep watching it to try and figure it but it's freaking me out!

hehe its not saying anything! just a freaky avatar i liked! :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    ah i've just obtained a new avatar :top:

ReputationRep:
    my 18th birthday this year, 05/05/05

best i can do

ReputationRep:
    hmm ill have a go... ok bad yeah:

25/09/88 ... add them up = 122!! the age of the longest living person! woo!

(Original post by Jamieeeee)
    my 18th birthday this year, 05/05/05

best i can do
    yeah go you!!!! :party:

ReputationRep:
    yay! i'm bride of devil! EVERYONE knows power lies with the wife (need i remind ppl of gcse english lit; where Lady Macbeth is the seriously twised one....not Macbeth himself)

MWAHAHHAHA...... i want a pre-nup Flukey

(Original post by hearthethunder)
    hmm ill have a go... ok bad yeah:

25/09/88 ... add them up = 122!! the age of the longest living person! woo!
    avatar is looking cool! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

ReputationRep:
    ah i've just obtained a new avatar :top:
    WHEN COME BACK BRING PIE!!

love it!!!!

ReputationRep:
    oo i am nearing 500 posts too, only been here a week :rofl:

someone give me an exucse to say something!!

yay! i'm bride of devil! EVERYONE knows power lies with the wife (need i remind ppl of gcse english lit; where Lady Macbeth is the seriously twised one....not Macbeth himself)

MWAHAHHAHA...... i want a pre-nup Flukey
    Wooooh yeah!!! Indeed power is within the wife!! GIRL POWER!! wooh! :rofl:

Please dont talk to me about Shakespeare!!! can't stand his play!! aaaaahhhhhh!! lol

Errrm pre-nup? :confused: lol

Do i sense an evil laugh! pre-nup must have something to do with betrayal!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    :flute: oh look 500 posts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flukey)
    Errrm pre-nup? :confused: lol

Do i sense an evil laugh! pre-nup must have something to do with betrayal!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
    not betrayal as such....
    ...its jst so that by contract, i get all of hell if indeed sumthing completey AWFUL shud happen to u pookie <tish batts eyelashes>

<tish loads revolver...insane mutters...''hell shud b mine''...hehehehe....mwahhaha>

not betrayal as such....
    ...its jst so that by contract, i get all of hell if indeed sumthing completey AWFUL shud happen to u pookie <tish batts eyelashes>

<tish loads revolver...insane mutters...''hell shud b mine''...hehehehe....mwahhaha>

aaaaaahhhhs *runs aways from physcho wide*

*gets shot gun from cupboard*
    *loads shotgun*
    *starts to chase wife round hell*

mwaahahahahahaha!

*blinks bluntly* hehe.

Congrats on 500 posts hearthethunder!! you rock! :rock:

:party:

(Original post by a_musical_gal)
    It was ages ages ago though!

I love the fact I am the "antichrist" - The boy in The Omen was born on 06/06 at 6am.
    waffle! your path is destined for hell then! i mean heaven! mwahaahaha! you can be with me and tishysquishy!! mwahahaha!

musical gal! sam the mans post count is 5666!!!! :eek: that is rather freaky!!!

*hides behind tishysquishy*

ReputationRep:
    you know i can't remember what this thread is actaully about *looks back*

ohh yeah numbers... you know whats funnier, there used to be 666 people inparliament at one point

you know i can't remember what this thread is actaully about *looks back*

ohh yeah numbers... you know whats funnier, there used to be 666 people inparliament at one point
    :rofl: seriously? ! haha

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.