Turn on thread page Beta

For the BOYS ONLY..., no really its just for the BOYS watch

ReputationRep:
    Ok i'm on a roll today with this funny stuff i find on the internet!

Guys check this out! http://www.rachelgetsfruity.com/flash.html

(youve got to wait for a bit for it to load...., it may stop half way through as its still loading..., i'm on broadband and it still does this...., if it stops do the following:

Pause it...., the button is right under the screen, wait for 2 minutes then play it again.., you dont want to spoil it so make sure you pause it and do something else for 3-4 mins until its fully loaded.)

Oh by the way dont get too excited too soon like i did! lol its educational!!

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/t117022.html

ReputationRep:
    *has a good feel*

ReputationRep:
    :eek: and i thought she was a good girl!

ReputationRep:
    lol PadFoot90 i am soo late arent I..., oh bummer...., anyways i wonder what that woman was thinking when she put that plumb in her mouth? oh and ye..., wouldnt you agree shes near enough to a lookalike like Rachel? from S Club? Rachel Stevens is it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kayz)
    lol PadFoot90 i am soo late arent I..., oh bummer...., anyways i wonder what that woman was thinking when she put that plumb in her mouth? oh and ye..., wouldnt you agree shes near enough to a lookalike like Rachel? from S Club? Rachel Stevens is it?
    lol that would be why it's called rachel gets fruity :p:

ill put my key in that key hole anyday :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flukey)
    ill put my key in that key hole anyday :p:
    Well i'm sure your key will fit..., i doubt mine will even go IN!! lol

(Original post by Kayz)
    Well i'm sure your key will fit..., i doubt mine will even go IN!! lol
    :rofl:Oh i see! like that is it!!! lol, i was implying her aaah dont worry about it lol

ReputationRep:
    oi oi! what did you think i was implying to? lol if your going to be like that then i'll elaborate a lil more lol...., you said: "ill put my key in that key hole anyday" << you said Key hole...., key holes are for keys to go in..., i never said i was putting mine in a Key Hole now did i? lol you joka! well dont get jelous now! lol

(Original post by Kayz)
    oi oi! what did you think i was implying to? lol if your going to be like that then i'll elaborate a lil more lol...., you said: "ill put my key in that key hole anyday" << you said Key hole...., key holes are for keys to go in..., i never said i was putting mine in a Key Hole now did i? lol you joka! well dont get jelous now! lol
    hehe! do you have a big key? :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    i got no sound... worth watching?

(Original post by Jamieeeee)
    i got no sound... worth watching?
    you bet lol

ReputationRep:
    Actually Rachel, it isn't but there's potential...

ReputationRep:
    i dont know what you mean SamTheMan..., and Jaaaamie lol dont watch it without sound otherwise you'd get the wrong impression lol esp the beginning bit when she gets her hands near her panties..., sound is crucial here! lol...., Flukey why did you tell him to watch it? LOL

(Original post by Kayz)
    i dont know what you mean SamTheMan..., and Jaaaamie lol dont watch it without sound otherwise you'd get the wrong impression lol esp the beginning bit when she gets her hands near her panties..., sound is crucial here! lol...., Flukey why did you tell him to watch it? LOL
    ermm because that view through the key hole is mighty fine!!

ReputationRep:
    she makes me feel warm and fuzzy insude

ReputationRep:
    I watched it and I'm a girl

I'm speshul!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SilverWings)
    I watched it and I'm a girl

I'm speshul!!
    ummmmm, im telling

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.