Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey i'm travelling to London next week and ive heard about Khat and its stoned like effects from this LEGAL drug, well if u call chewing on leaves drugs. Know the only problem is i dont know where it is sold, markets? Newsagents? supermarkets? Please help and make a boring Economics trip worth while, plus its somthing to help pass the 3 hour train journey home.

CHEERS! :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Main Don)
    Hey i'm travelling to London next week and ive heard about Khat and its stoned like effects from this LEGAL drug, well if u call chewing on leaves drugs. Know the only problem is i dont know where it is sold, markets? Newsagents? supermarkets? Please help and make a boring Economics trip worth while, plus its somthing to help pass the 3 hour train journey home.

CHEERS! :-)

Go to Camden you can get legal high stuff from stalls and illegal high paraphanaleia from stalls and from the bridge look for the big black guys, they are dealers..

not that I know or anything

ReputationRep:
    it's on the Northern line and when you exit the tube station walk to the left though you'll need to get to the other side of the road to get to the majority of those stalls and that road can be nasty
    and you can also see the old ITV building where the Wide Awake Club was with it's boiled eggs all over it when your on the bridge

ReputationRep:
    do you live in London Dani?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikzen)
    do you live in London Dani?
    No I was born there though and I used to be quite involved in the Underground punk scene and know it like the back of my hand especially when it's to do with music and drugs...lol that sounds so bad...

ReputationRep:
    Very dodgy. One of the guys was selling my friend some "goods" and told him to come down the alleyway and they mugged him. But it serves them right anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    Very dodgy. One of the guys was selling my friend some "goods" and told him to come down the alleyway and they mugged him. But it serves them right anyway.
    I'd never a) buy drugs b) buy drugs off those guys on the bridge
    my mate got mugged when they didn't buy and then my mate who did buy had to be told by me that there aren't supposed to be daisies in skunk

ReputationRep:
    that's why I'd stick to the stalls and do it in the morning because that's before it gets crowded with the little 14 year old "grungers" trust me to go on the day CKY were going to play in London last week arghh

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.