Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Seeing as this game features a fair bit in my life, and I'm always stuck for good questions (funny or serious), anyone got any ideas?

ReputationRep:
    Where would you rather be now?!

ReputationRep:
    No more suggestions ......no?

ReputationRep:
    Apart from the obvious like nudity or public himiliation (or a combo), I really dont know any more.

i run around in public all the time naked! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flukey)
    i run around in public all the time naked! :rolleyes:
    :eek: when we played that nothing that bad was ever allowed (then again we were something around 12)

(Original post by Natalie Lane)
    :eek: when we played that nothing that bad was ever allowed (then again we were something around 12)
    lol riiiiight :rofl:

How ya doing nat?
    you keeping well?

ReputationRep:
    LOL, well I'm currently playing truth or dare with my boyfriend over msn, except of course cant really do dares. Managing to think of some questions so far! it's interesting...a good way to learn more about each other even if some of the questions are daft and funny

(Original post by female_engineer)
    LOL, well I'm currently playing truth or dare with my boyfriend over msn, except of course cant really do dares. Managing to think of some questions so far! it's interesting...a good way to learn more about each other even if some of the questions are daft and funny
    oh good god, please dont say this is going to turn into a cyber sex msn convo! lol :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    oh good god, please dont say this is going to turn into a cyber sex msn convo! lol :rofl:
    Lol nope :rolleyes:

(Original post by female_engineer)
    Lol nope :rolleyes:
    oh really how do i not believe you? hehe :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    oh really how do i not believe you? hehe :rofl:
    Who needs an msn convo when I see him in the flesh :p: !! Seriously though, it's a great game when you are mature(ish) about it

ReputationRep:
    lol riiiiight :rofl:

How ya doing nat?
    you keeping well?
    yep, how about you?

and what's with the 'riiiight'? I'm serious - if someone said " peck so-and-so on the lips" we'd all gasp and whisper about it (" now way!", "he didn't say that", "will she do it?" :eek: )

ReputationRep:
    Truth or dare.
    Do you luuurrrve Ricky King! A really long luuuuuuurve and Ricky King as fast as you can. Hehe. This has become something of a catchphrase after I saw it on Honey We Shrunk Ourselves I think... And then over time it transformed into "do you luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurve riking (really fast)"
    Yes. I'm talking crap.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.