Sleep patterns Watch

This discussion is closed.
AllergicToFairydust
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Its 03:10am and only now I am starting to feel tired but my parents (and dogs) are in bed and have been for hours. I'll go to bed soon and at 4 my dad will get up and go to work followed by my mum and then I will get up at 11am and it will start over. Werid?

What is your pattern like?

PS good night
Kayz
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
ok noramlly got to be around 12am..., but now its time off! no work no studies..., but got revision to do..., i usually sometimes can get carried away with my Counter Strike Gaming and play till i drop..., then wake up around 1pm..., get a good telling from mum!
G4ry
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
It's quite bad, and it's going to be really bad for about 4 days while i'm at a music festival. I managed a 40 hour day quite easily the other week and i only had 7 hours sleep the next day and continued as normal. I haven't really gone to bed before 2:00am since last summer.
pissface
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Usually wake up around 6:00 am to get ready for school...But now that summer's here, around 7:00. Waste my day doing stupid stuff and then go to sleep around 1:00 am.
cattericksmiler
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
me and my buddy Flukey probs have some of the wierdest sleep patterns going - lol. Well i'm often up and online until around 4am (addictive talking to some people), then I go to bed get up around 06:30 (occassionally later) and then start the day again!!! In the past I have done half terms in a nocternal sort of mode being awake at night and asleep during the day but now I just do sleep deprivation!!! With 10 exams over the next three days (today, tomorrow and fri) i'm ******** myself and will get no sleep during the entire period. On Friday I will get to sleep around 9pm on the shooting weekend i'm attending with cadets (will probs be woken up at around 10pm with the fire drill and briefing) and then i'll be back to bed until 06:00 when i'm up to get showered and changed for the ranges. Up until around 03:00 and then up again at 06:00 to get showered and dressed before finishing sundays competition. I will then get home around 16:00, speak to some people online and go around my mates (after having a shower of course) and then will probs get to bed around 11pm. Getting up at 06:30 again!!!

And you think you have problems - lol

Smiler
Flukey
Report 13 years ago
has anyone bothered to think we all have sleep problems? :rofl:
Flukey
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by cattericksmiler)
me and my buddy Flukey probs have some of the wierdest sleep patterns going - lol. Well i'm often up and online until around 4am (addictive talking to some people), then I go to bed get up around 06:30 (occassionally later) and then start the day again!!! In the past I have done half terms in a nocternal sort of mode being awake at night and asleep during the day but now I just do sleep deprivation!!! With 10 exams over the next three days (today, tomorrow and fri) i'm ******** myself and will get no sleep during the entire period. On Friday I will get to sleep around 9pm on the shooting weekend i'm attending with cadets (will probs be woken up at around 10pm with the fire drill and briefing) and then i'll be back to bed until 06:00 when i'm up to get showered and changed for the ranges. Up until around 03:00 and then up again at 06:00 to get showered and dressed before finishing sundays competition. I will then get home around 16:00, speak to some people online and go around my mates (after having a shower of course) and then will probs get to bed around 11pm. Getting up at 06:30 again!!!

Smiler
bloody hell thats busy!
cattericksmiler
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
u know wot i'm like fella

smiler
girlafraid
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
on school nights i go to bed around 12 usually and wake up at 7. in the summer i can spend 1-2 days with no sleep at all and on weekends i usually sleep around 2-4 am. in the summer i always fall into weird sleeping habits for 2-3 weeks in which i go to sleep around 6:30 am or something and sleep during the day ¬_¬
cattericksmiler
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
still no competition :P - lol

smiler
girlafraid
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by cattericksmiler)

Smiler

the amount of sleep you get... isn't that unhealthy?! :eek:
Flukey
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by girlafraid)
the amount of sleep you get... isn't that unhealthy?! :eek:
lol yeah it is! :eek: shame on your smiler!
pissface
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Flukey)
has anyone bothered to think we all have sleep problems? :rofl:
Yes... :rolleyes:
silverfish
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Sounds like everyone can feel alright on a few hours sleep. Im the opposite i need tonns of sleep but i never actually fall asleep. During school days i go to bed at 10pm dont fall asleep till about 11.30/12 then get up the next day about 8 and im still knackered.

Now i have finished school i go to bed later but i have to compensate the next day by getting up around 11 or 12 and i feel well guilty cos as my mum says ive missed half the day lol.
Chris.
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
lol @ some people competing over who gets the least sleep, the phrase "get out more" comes to mind.

Generally i go to bed at about 1/2 and wake up at about 8am for school or in holidays about 11am. Sleep for about 90mins every afternoon sometime between 3pm and 6pm. Have been going to bed earlier and getting up a bit earlier during exam time though.
Brown Eyed Girl
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
no matter what time i go to bed im awake at 7am...

no alarm clock or anything
if i stay up allnight
after 7am ill be wide awake and unable to sleep

its dead weird.... plus
my parrot squaks to hell and back if im not in the living room to say good morning by 7.15am....
joesharp
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
on a normal day I go to sleep around 12am and get up about 7am, but now that it's study leave i'm usually in bed at 2am, then don't get to sleep until 3am and awake at 10am.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (246)
27.27%
No (656)
72.73%

Watched Threads