Turn on thread page Beta

Circumcision watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    TBH the bell end is so sensitive that I can't imagine it having to come into contact with my boxers or whacking against my leg. Torrents of tears would come from my eyes everytime I took a step. I know guys who had it done really young can't remember being circumcised and that they must have got used to it and that the bell end would become less sensitive but having had a nappy put on would have been anguish! It seems a pretty harsh thing to do, but obviously we have different viewpoints.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by riccardo)
    TBH the bell end is so sensitive that I can't imagine it having to come into contact with my boxers or whacking against my leg. Torrents of tears would come from my eyes everytime I took a step. I know guys who had it done really young can't remember being circumcised and that they must have got used to it and that the bell end would become less sensitive but having had a nappy put on would have been anguish! It seems a pretty harsh thing to do, but obviously we have different viewpoints.
    It's not that bad, i had it done in the begining of the year.

it is sensitive at fist, so you're not eager to run, but it calms down

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr_Pedantic)
    It's not that bad, i had it done in the begining of the year.

it is sensitive at fist, so you're not eager to run, but it calms down
    Did you have to stop wearing pants n all, until it healed itself? And was it really tacky(almosy gluey?)

ReputationRep:
    mr pedantic is one brave guy. I'd rather be castrated than have an unprotected *******.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by riccardo)
    mr pedantic is one brave guy. I'd rather be castrated than have an unprotected *******.
    Really? A few weeks pain vs never being able to have sex EVER again?

ReputationRep:
    I could sing all the high bits in fidelio though

ReputationRep:
    I was circumcised as a baby for health reasons (as thought at that time). So I didn't exactly have much say in the matter. However, it doesn't seem to have affected me adversely, except for...........sorry - I shouldn't put you off http://www.cruisemusic.biz/woot/whistling.gif

ReputationRep:
    I have read this thread with bemusement. The old saying still applies to the uncircumsised: 'Don't knock it till you've tried it'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ramroff)
    I have read this thread with bemusement. The old saying still applies to the uncircumsised: 'Don't knock it till you've tried it'
    LOZL!!!!!!!!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.