The Student Room Group
Check out International Business and Modern Languages at Strathclyde in Glasgow - it's a very well respected course and doesn't need astronomical grades for entry, although entry is very competitive I believe.
Reply 2
I would but scotland is toooo far i want to stay central near london :frown: thank u v much anyway xxx
Try doing a course search on www.ucas.com. There should be lots to choose from, and if you click on the name of the university, then 'entry requirements', it will tell you what grades you need. I'm pretty sure the only subject you'll need will be French. Great choice, by the way, French rules! :biggrin:
Reply 4
If you want to stay in london:
King's college - French with management (BBB)
Queen Mary - French with Business management (280 points/BBC)
Royal Hollaway - French with management (BBB) or Management with French (320-340 points)
University of Westminster - International Business(french) BBC

generally the only A-level you need is french at about grade B

There are others too it just depends if you're prepared to go anywhere but london?

I'm at manchester doing International Management with French :smile:
Reply 5
Thank you alllllllll soooo much for all your help :smile::smile::smile: :smile::smile::smile: Durham sounds gd from what i have heard.
French is the best subject ever ever... yer more business than literature thanks u all guys and gd luck in everything !
xxx

Latest

Trending

Trending