The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

The CPT2 paper I sat in Jan was the best.. I had to answer how computers could help people with no arms and legs :p:.
trev
I hope no one will ask you for the answers/questions for CPT1 and 2 as you will sit it in the morning, and other people sit it in the afternoon.

Good luck to you too.

That's why i'm being supervised over my lunch so that I can't phone my mates and tell them what's on the paper :frown:.

As far as computers helping people with no arms and no legs, well you can have voice recognition software or something and they can do online shopping!!!

smiler :smile:
Reply 22
cattericksmiler
That's why i'm being supervised over my lunch so that I can't phone my mates and tell them what's on the paper :frown:.

As far as computers helping people with no arms and no legs, well you can have voice recognition software or something and they can do online shopping!!!

smiler :smile:

Yup, indeed. If you weren't supurvised, would you still tell your friends? :p:

I remember that question about computers helping people with no arms and legs. I think I got that one wrong. It's kind of common sense though. How could they do online sopping without any arms? :confused: :redface:
Reply 23
A (final) good luck to you all this afternoon!

Latest

Trending

Trending