Blonde:
    :confused:
    "So, where is the eleven button?"
    its meant 2 b joke wher da blonds thinks theres an 11 button :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    its meant 2 b joke wher da blonds thinks theres an 11 button :rolleyes:
    Yeah, I got that! :rolleyes:
    Hence the quote that a blonde would make upon hearing the joke.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Yeah, I got that! :rolleyes:
    Hence the quote that a blonde would make upon hearing the joke.
    lol!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    lol!
    A boy just gets back from school and asks his dad, "What's politics dad?"
    His dad says, "Well son...I'm like the capitalist because I earn all the money, your mom's like the government because she's the queen of the house, the nanny is like the working class, you are like the people, and your little brother is the future."
    The boy says "Thanks dad" and runs off to finish his homework.

A few days later...
    The boy is being neglected by his parents and is very sad. As he wanders along, he sees his little brother crapping in his pants. Hmmm....
    He then sees his dad cheating with the nanny. Hmmm.... He also notices that his mother is sleeping while all this is happening. Hmmmm....

So then he goes up to his dad and says, "Daddy, I think I understand politics now."
    "The CAPITALISTS screw the WORKING CLASS while the GOVERNMENT is sleeping, the PEOPLE are being neglected and the FUTURE's in deep sh**.

ReputationRep:
    the rain makes all things beatiful
    trees + flowers 2
    if the rain makes all things beatiful
    why doesnt it rain on u!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShOcKzZ)
    A boy just gets back from school and asks his dad, "What's politics dad?"
    His dad says, "Well son...I'm like the capitalist because I earn all the money, your mom's like the government because she's the queen of the house, the nanny is like the working class, you are like the people, and your little brother is the future."
    The boy says "Thanks dad" and runs off to finish his homework.

A few days later...
    The boy is being neglected by his parents and is very sad. As he wanders along, he sees his little brother crapping in his pants. Hmmm....
    He then sees his dad cheating with the nanny. Hmmm.... He also notices that his mother is sleeping while all this is happening. Hmmmm....

So then he goes up to his dad and says, "Daddy, I think I understand politics now."
    "The CAPITALISTS screw the WORKING CLASS while the GOVERNMENT is sleeping, the PEOPLE are being neglected and the FUTURE's in deep sh**.
    lol, that is my favourite yet.
    i have an apology to make- the winner will not gett ehir rep until tomorrow cos i gave it to dave so he could leave with 4 gems (it got rid of him quicker).

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    There was an Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman working on a building site. They have decided to take a seat at the top of their crane to eat their lunches together. The Englishman opens his lunch box and looks at his sandwiches. "****ing cheese and pickle" he shouts. "If I get cheese and pickle again tomorrow I'm going to jump off this crane".
    Next, the Scotsman opens his lunch box and unwraps his sandwiches. "****ing ham again" he says in a manner not too dissimilar to that of the Englishman. "If she gives me ham again tomorrow, I'm going to jump off this crane".
    Lastly was the turn of the Irishman to open his lunch box up. He too looked at his sandwiches. "****ing jam again," he shouts in his broad accent. "If I get jam sandwiches again tomorrow, I'm going to jump off this crane." The following day the three men are again at the top of the crane for their lunch. The Englishman opens up his lunch box and sees that again he has cheese and pickle sandwiches. As promised, he jumps off the crane. Next, the Scotsman opens up his lunch box, and he's got ham again and so also jumps off.
    Lastly, the Irishman opens his lunch and he's got jam sandwiches. Without hesitation, he too jumps off. The three are buried together a few days later and at the funeral the wives are talking. "I honestly didn't realise he no longer liked cheese and pickle" said the Englishman's wife. "My husband has always liked ham sandwiches. I just can't understand it," says the Scotsman’s wife. "Well my husband made his own sandwiches" replied the Irishman's wife

ReputationRep:
    man walks into a pub and tries to use the cigerette machine

f**k off the machine shouts at him, leave me alone

the man compains to the barman about the abusive machine

yeah, the barman says, its been out of order for ages

ReputationRep:
    OK now this is cool for a joke. How many animals can you fit in a condom????????.................. ........

a **** and a few hairs!!!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.