Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Im doing an experiment on how pH effects the acrivity of potato catalase. To make it a fair test I ahve to set the reactant into a water bath a a particular temperaure, I was thinking 37 degrees as that's around body temp...but then I realsied its a potato lol.

So any ideas on what temperature I should set it at?

Thanks =)

Cat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chocoholic_cat)
    Hi,

Im doing an experiment on how pH effects the acrivity of potato catalase. To make it a fair test I ahve to set the reactant into a water bath a a particular temperaure, I was thinking 37 degrees as that's around body temp...but then I realsied its a potato lol.

So any ideas on what temperature I should set it at?

Thanks =)

Cat
    I like ure name

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MC To Tha Zee)
    I like ure name
    Lol thank you, and I love your piccys especially the first one its soooo cute awwww :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chocoholic_cat)
    Lol thank you, and I love your piccys especially the first one its soooo cute awwww :P
    O you only have one piccy now, but aww you kept the sweetest one =)

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.