Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    @theone
    Have a look at my post to you on the thread 'Interviews 2003' I hope that offers more comfort.
    You will soon know how you did anyway and whatever, it's meant to be

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yawn1)
    @theone
    Have a look at my post to you on the thread 'Interviews 2003' I hope that offers more comfort.
    You will soon know how you did anyway and whatever, it's meant to be

Thanks

(Original post by Helenia)
    You mean the one who thinks women shouldn't be doctors? Nah - Bridger :eek:

Whitaker loves me, man!

Oooh, interview week is well underway - good luck everyone!
    Whitaker loves any woman...
    Still reckon Parkin is the king daddy.
    Have you run into DR Matt Williams-Gray in the DR yet? Camp looking young guy? I assume hes still dissecting anyways.
    J

ReputationRep:
    I had my interview at Clare College, Cambridge today.

The test was a nightmare, but the interviews were a delight - in the second interview we talked for ten minutes about some biscuits I'd bought from Sainsbury's the night before!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Surfing Hamster)
    I had my interview at Clare College, Cambridge today.

The test was a nightmare, but the interviews were a delight - in the second interview we talked for ten minutes about some biscuits I'd bought from Sainsbury's the night before!
    Haha was this a land economy interview perchance??? LOL

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hildabeast)
    Haha was this a land economy interview perchance??? LOL

No, perchance, it wasn't! Perchance perchance..

It was for Law!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Surfing Hamster)
    No, perchance, it wasn't! Perchance perchance..

It was for Law!
    Lol OK - that surprises me!!! Land Econ has a reputation for being a bit of a dosser degree. I know however that this is not the case because my friend Nat is doing it at Clare and says its ROCK HARD. She doesn't get nearly as much work as me though

Good luck with the outcome.

ReputationRep:
    Lol OK - that surprises me!!! Land Econ has a reputation for being a bit of a dosser degree. I know however that this is not the case because my friend Nat is doing it at Clare and says its ROCK HARD. She doesn't get nearly as much work as me though

Thanks hildie!

Rubbish, if it was for land economy they would have chatted for 10 minutes on the biscuits their BUTLER bought from Sainsburys
    J

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by foolfarian)
    Rubbish, if it was for land economy they would have chatted for 10 minutes on the biscuits their BUTLER bought from Sainsburys
    J
    Hahaha lol that's funny!!!

Do Land Economists have a reputation for being posh???? Cos Natalie definitely isn't lol!!!!!

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone apply Christ's College?

ReputationRep:
    I had an interview for Nat Sci at Trinity.

I got 3 questions completely right. I messed up a little on one of them, but we sorted that out, and one that I just started at the end I took ages to get right - but I got there eventually! I also did a new question and finished it.

So - really not sure how I did, but competition is stiff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by foolfarian)
    Whitaker loves any woman...
    Still reckon Parkin is the king daddy.
    Have you run into DR Matt Williams-Gray in the DR yet? Camp looking young guy? I assume hes still dissecting anyways.
    J
    Oh, and there was me thinking I was oh-so-special.

Parkin's great, but if he's on your table it's really annoying cos he's always buggering off to look at other people's and doesn't spend enough time with you. Still, it's an excuse for us to grab the twins to have a look at things for us

Don't know about that other bloke - what does he look like? There are a couple of camp ones sort of in-between age - too old for the young demonstrators group but too young for the Bridger/Whitaker/Parkin crowd.

Do you know Caleb? He's the only Corpus medic I know by sight, although I haven't really spoken to him that much - he's friends with a couple of the other Clare medics.

Hildabeast - I still haven't met your friend Natalie, and I thought I knew most of the freshers by now. I'll have to look at the Matric photo...

ReputationRep:
    well?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blamps)
    well?
    I feel like my test went well but, the interview was hard as everybody says - is this good or bad?

ReputationRep:
    I feel like my test went well but, the interview was hard as everybody says - is this good or bad?
    help...I am feeling a tad depressed

ReputationRep:
    just one interview as in one college? or just one single interview????

former: i had only one college interviews, some of the people that got in had on, two or three, so it doesn't matter that much.

latter: they probably thought you were so crap in the first one they rejected you straight away without giving you any more. i hope its not this case.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)

former: i had only one college interviews, some of the people that got in had on, two or three, so it doesn't matter that much.

latter: they probably thought you were so crap in the first one they rejected you straight away without giving you any more. i hope its not this case.
    lol very reassuring pawel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)

Well, I am not sure because I have read Loftx's site...he got an offer at Pembroke with one interview and I read another site with profiles of applicants who had offers at Pembroke and they had one interview so I am confused...I am not sure if it had something to do with the fact that there were about 40+ applicants,,,one interview in the college I had

ReputationRep:
    help...I am feeling a tad depressed
    It's not worth getting hung up over.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.