Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Maybe, but I think it depends on whether there was someone after you, because I was one of the first ones and this girl after me, she had a shorter interview because of me. In your case, it definitely isn't a bad sign because if they had found you totally boring they could have just finished the interview on time. Which college/course did you apply to/for anyway?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tomek J.)
    Maybe, but I think it depends on whether there was someone after you, because I was one of the first ones and this girl after me, she had a shorter interview because of me. In your case, it definitely isn't a bad sign because if they had found you totally boring they could have just finished the interview on time. Which college/course did you apply to/for anyway?
    Downing, you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by akk713)
    Downing, you?
    sorry I didn't say
    I actually applied to cambridge not ox

ReputationRep:
    HEY EVERY1 sorry just to say that i did get into oxford. My post was delayed and didnt come til 1.30! was so shocked i cried loads! offer is for jesus college, geogo, AAB (A geo exc gen studs) wooohoo!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emzie)
    HEY EVERY1 sorry just to say that i did get into oxford. My post was delayed and didnt come til 1.30! was so shocked i cried loads! offer is for jesus college, geogo, AAB (A geo exc gen studs) wooohoo!
    Well Done! Have a few celebratory drinks! xx

ReputationRep:
    Called the Admissions Office and offers are sent on 30th. Anyone else applied here? xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by akk713)
    Downing, you?
    Clare, for SPS. What about your subject?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tomek J.)
    Clare, for SPS. What about your subject?
    Clare here too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    Clare here too!
    Great, when was your interview and what did you apply for?

ReputationRep:
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooo,
    so long to wait, not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hells Bells)
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooo,
    so long to wait, not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
    has anyone heard from cambridge of medicine yet? i had my interview bout 2-3 weeks ago and havent heard anything!!! was just wondering if anyone out there applied to downing as well but hasnt heard anything - will make me feel better! but as you say....so long to wait isnt fair!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mal_03)
    has anyone heard from cambridge of medicine yet? i had my interview bout 2-3 weeks ago and havent heard anything!!! was just wondering if anyone out there applied to downing as well but hasnt heard anything - will make me feel better! but as you say....so long to wait isnt fair!
    One of my friends applied for medicine at Downing...like all the colleges, they don't post replies until at least after the 27th Dec. So no-one's heard anything. We've all got to wait, sadly.

ReputationRep:
    There's this wonderful invention called email that's around these days, but perhaps Cambridge havent't heard of it yet, or maybe they just enjoy causing us pain by making us wait for the damn letters

ReputationRep:
    you are damn right!! and I live in Germany so mine won't arrive untill the 3rd or 4th of Jan!!!!!! Aaah, I think I'm just gonna die before that.

ReputationRep:
    exactly...or they could at least tell us over the phone, after all they have made the decisions already, so what's the point in letting us wait?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Minta)
    There's this wonderful invention called email that's around these days, but perhaps Cambridge havent't heard of it yet, or maybe they just enjoy causing us pain by making us wait for the damn letters
    Lol, can you imagine how many times each day we would be checking if we knew they might come by e-mail!

ReputationRep:
    Exactly, I would be camping next to the computer!

(Original post by Minta)
    i agree!:mad:

ReputationRep:
    anybody who applied to cambridge for chemical engineering

ReputationRep:
    hey all,
    anybody got the further particulars form

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.