Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Wot have ppl got in the bmat? List ur score and where ur applying (cam/ox/ucl)

Is it true the average score is 5?

ReputationRep:
    well the lady i spoke to told me the average score is 4.4
    only one person who did the tests got a 7 - that was the highest, it was outta 9
    erm well i gt 5 on section 1, and then 5.2 on section 2. im applying to UCL. what did u get?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FunkyTeenAngel)
    well the lady i spoke to told me the average score is 4.4
    only one person who did the tests got a 7 - that was the highest, it was outta 9
    erm well i gt 5 on section 1, and then 5.2 on section 2. im applying to UCL. what did u get?
    i got 5.2 on both sections and ive got an interview for oxford n ucl. i didnt think i'd done too well actually, did many ppl get 6 n stuff?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by julia r)
    i got 5.2 on both sections and ive got an interview for oxford n ucl. i didnt think i'd done too well actually, did many ppl get 6 n stuff?
    well she said not many did but some did.... most got around 4.4. but she said taht the univeristies have said taht those who got above 6 were really excellent.. well somthing about excellence.
    but 5.2 was good enough to get ya an inteview so i wouldnt wry 2 much.. just wondering but wen did ya send ya form off?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FunkyTeenAngel)
    well she said not many did but some did.... most got around 4.4. but she said taht the univeristies have said taht those who got above 6 were really excellent.. well somthing about excellence.
    but 5.2 was good enough to get ya an inteview so i wouldnt wry 2 much.. just wondering but wen did ya send ya form off?
    ucas form? about the 10th of october i fink..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NNXX)
    Wot have ppl got in the bmat? List ur score and where ur applying (cam/ox/ucl)

Is it true the average score is 5?
    hiya
    i got 5.2 in both sections
    i'm applyin to cambridge, got my interview next tuesday at st john's! argh! i'm scared!
    the lady on the fone told me that the average score is 5!
    what did u get? where r u applyin?
    x

ReputationRep:
    hey!

could someone please tell me how you got your scores? how can i gte mine?

thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rysh)
    hey!

could someone please tell me how you got your scores? how can i gte mine?

thanks
    Call +44 (0)1223 553366 (from the bmat website) - you will need your bmat number to get your results

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucy)
    Call +44 (0)1223 553366 (from the bmat website) - you will need your bmat number to get your results
    or ur ucas number. hey what did u get- if u dont mind me asking.

ReputationRep:
    nah not necessarily, i didn't have my bmat number or ucas number, cos i didn't have it to hand at the time so instead they asked for my dob, my centre number and my name (duh)
    so don't worry if u don't have it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C0nnie)
    nah not necessarily, i didn't have my bmat number or ucas number, cos i didn't have it to hand at the time so instead they asked for my dob, my centre number and my name (duh)
    so don't worry if u don't have it!
    Oh ok, I didn't really know because I didn't call up

Funky, I don't know my BMAT score, waiting for it to reach my school

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.