Loughborough University
Loughborough

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
who is a LUSAD student?
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Punkjunkie is a LUSAD student....although I like to think of them as being a PRE-LUSAD student as Art Foundation you ain't fully all there!!! BOW DOWN TO YOUR PREDECESSOR!!! LOL
Reply 42
Akira_Shinoda
Punkjunkie is a LUSAD student....although I like to think of them as being a PRE-LUSAD student as Art Foundation you ain't fully all there!!! BOW DOWN TO YOUR PREDECESSOR!!! LOL

dont know if i fully understand but do you mean they are doing a foundation course first?
Reply 43
What does LUSAD mean?
chemgirl
What does LUSAD mean?

LUSAD = LOUGHBOROUGH UNIVERSITY'S SCHOOL OF ART & DESIGN... :cool:

ie. we're the cool ones

andyj72
dont know if i fully understand but do you mean they are doing a foundation course first?

He/She is doing a Art Foundation course which is a BTEC National Diploma...they ARE free to stay on and enroll onto the degree courses (providing they pass their interview AND pass their course)....but they can apply to other Uni's after they've completed their Diploma!!!

Z :biggrin:
Reply 45
what date does uni start?!?
Reply 46
it should stay in ur accomodation pack??? mine is 29th sept
Reply 47
Ok, finally got accepted this morning (after waiting a long miserable weekend). Now i'm just waiting for my accomadation to come. Anyone know about what private accomadation is like as alternative incase I dn't get a place in self catered halls.
Private accomodation is varied...but most good places have been taken up as people (second yrs and returners) start house hunting way before Easter. Normally you and friends rent a house...its very hard to find individual rooms for rent. There is a Private Sector on the Loughborough Student Accomodation Page...hope you find it useful!!!

Reply 49
Akira_Shinoda
LUSAD = LOUGHBOROUGH UNIVERSITY'S SCHOOL OF ART & DESIGN... :cool:

ie. we're the cool ones

He/She is doing a Art Foundation course which is a BTEC National Diploma...they ARE free to stay on and enroll onto the degree courses (providing they pass their interview AND pass their course)....but they can apply to other Uni's after they've completed their Diploma!!!

oh, now i get you
Reply 50
hey i want to study economics, and may decide on Loughborough as a choice.

just would like to know:

what subjects did u study at A-levels to Bsc Economics at lboro?

what were your GCSE grades (esp. your maths Gcse)?

thanks for any replies!
Reply 51
Bex!
it should stay in ur accomodation pack??? mine is 29th sept

Freshers arrive in two big sections:

Weds the 28th and Thursday the 29th

Regardless of what day woure on therell be a huuuuge welcome party at the union on ure first nite!
if we come on the wednseday do we get two parties lol?
Steely
Freshers arrive in two big sections:

Weds the 28th and Thursday the 29th

Regardless of what day woure on therell be a huuuuge welcome party at the union on ure first nite!

You wouldn't happen to be Jonathan Steele...the man of steel?

theisticandy
if we come on the wednseday do we get two parties lol?

Every night is a party!!! They're not exclusive, so if you arrive on Wednesday, it means you've started partying ahead of others. I'm sure they'll be Returners miggling with you young muttons!!!

Reply 54
How long do accommadation forms take to be sent? Haven't recieved mine yet!
Reply 55
Crazyangel
How long do accommadation forms take to be sent? Haven't recieved mine yet!

did you get in through clearing? I recieved my accommodation stuff months ago? Maybe you should ring them up or apply online?
Reply 56
kelamia
did you get in through clearing? I recieved my accommodation stuff months ago? Maybe you should ring them up or apply online?

No, But there was an outstanding grade that I couldn't send off until monday. I had them as my firm offer and already applied for accomadation.
Reply 57
what are David Collett halls like?
Reply 58
Still no idea of where I'm gonna be living next month. :frown: Do you think they've forgotten about me :questionm
Reply 59
phone them up.

Latest

Trending

Trending