Turn on thread page Beta

bored watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    hi everyone,never actually posted a 'bored' thread before but i actually am very bored. I have nothing to do and theres nothing decent to watch on tv. So anyway,how was your day and how bored are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    hi everyone,never actually posted a 'bored' thread before but i actually am very bored. I have nothing to do and theres nothing decent to watch on tv. So anyway,how was your day and how bored are you?
    My day was OK, and on a scale of 1 to 10 of being bored, I'm 9.9.

ReputationRep:
    women

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    9.9 being very interesting or ultimately boring?

ReputationRep:
    Good day - everyone at work is in the christmas spirit already - whaahooo! - have to get some lights for my monitor as I am feeling like the odd one out lol.

ReputationRep:
    hmmm ok day, its cold......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    Gemgems89 - why the real short name on msn today? You normally have a massive name lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikNak)
    Good day - everyone at work is in the christmas spirit already - whaahooo! - have to get some lights for my monitor as I am feeling like the odd one out lol.
    ahh,i went down to the highstreet and everyone really is in the christmas spirit! its just so nice and the decorations look soo gorgeous!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    ahh,i went down to the highstreet and everyone really is in the christmas spirit! its just so nice and the decorations look soo gorgeous!
    Yeah I know! - I love christmas What's your day been like then Anna?

ReputationRep:
    Gemgems89 - why the real short name on msn today? You normally have a massive name lol
    Lol, I felt like a change.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I know! - I love christmas What's your day been like then Anna?
    erm not so good actually. I went to school quite cheerful but that soon ended. We went into assembley and all the teachers were there which is quite odd for us. We were told by the head that one of our students passed away last night from cancer. He was in yr10 and they took it really badly, we were all crying, all the guys aswell. It was really sad so yeh,my day was quite crap.

ReputationRep:
    I woke up feeling c**p, my throat felt like i'd shoved a rosebush down it. Day got worse, had a headache, and wasn't able to get out for lunch
    (bl**dy slave drivers :mad: ) Felling a bit better. My day hasn't been boring as such, just frustrating and sh*t.

Sorry about the swearing, just a bit annoyed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    I woke up feeling c**p, my throat felt like i'd shoved a rosebush down it. Day got worse, had a headache, and wasn't able to get out for lunch
    (bl**dy slave drivers :mad: ) Felling a bit better. My day hasn't been boring as such, just frustrating and sh*t.

Sorry about the swearing, just a bit annoyed.
    ahh i know what you mean. Oh well,hopr your day is better tomorrow...

ReputationRep:
    hi anna
    i will just go and add 2 ur rep
    you sound really nice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    ahh i know what you mean. Oh well,hopr your day is better tomorrow...
    Thanks The only good thing about friday is that after friday i have 2 days of no work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mittow)
    hi anna
    i will just go and add 2 ur rep
    you sound really nice
    hey thanks a lot Mittow! youve just brought a smile to my face...I havent had one all day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    Thanks The only good thing about friday is that after friday i have 2 days of no work.
    well i have mocks for the next 2 weeks.bugger.so my entire life throughout year 11 will go crap.This year so far has been extremely boring and crap

ReputationRep:
    thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    well i have mocks for the next 2 weeks.bugger.so my entire life throughout year 11 will go crap.This year so far has been extremely boring and crap
    Hate to tell you this, but it won't get much better for a few years yet. Well not for me anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    Hate to tell you this, but it won't get much better for a few years yet. Well not for me anyway.
    i know, i just hope its not AS BORING AND CRAP as year 11.Maybe im just having a depressing day...

Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.