Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Since Adhsur became a mod, she's been so quiet.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    oh shut up

this maskall crap is really getting on my nerves

*eye twitch*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    MASKALL ALERTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTt
    Excuse me? If I was Maskall, I wouldn't be responding in such a thoughtful and mature way. Another thing: my connection is coming from an AOL IP address and not the broadband connection Maskall uses.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr X)
    Excuse me? If I was Maskall, I wouldn't be responding in such a thoughtful and mature way. Another thing: my connection is coming from an AOL IP address and not the broadband connection Maskall uses.
    how do you know about his isp :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edders)
    how do you know about his isp :confused:
    i was thinking about that as well

ReputationRep:
    But he has a point about her not being here. For what it's worth i think Mr White should become a mod, because he'd have been able to sort out the mess earlier on today, i'm sure he'd have banned the spammers straight away.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    But he has a point about her not being here. For what it's worth i think Mr White should become a mod, because he'd have been able to sort out the mess earlier on today, i'm sure he'd have banned the spammers straight away.
    I wholeheartedly support that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    I wholeheartedly support that.
    the way cannot be allowed to corrupt the mods

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    the way cannot be allowed to corrupt the mods
    And you plan to stop me? The Way has become quite powerful, 12 individuals follow me now, and more are signing up every day. There is nothing you can do!

ReputationRep:
    And you plan to stop me? The Way has become quite powerful, 12 individuals follow me now, and more are signing up every day. There is nothing you can do!
    cba to stop u, will join u though if u give me a good place and some rep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    cba to stop u, will join u though if u give me a good place and some rep
    Of course. How does 'Chevalier Elect' and some rep the day after tomorrow sound?

ReputationRep:
    Of course. How does 'Chevalier Elect' and some rep the day after tomorrow sound?
    higher rank required and rep sooner than that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    higher rank required and rep sooner than that
    Very well. Tomorrow? I can't give any right now, my reserves are exhausted. How about 'Soveriegn Rose Croix of Heredom'?

ReputationRep:
    Very well. Tomorrow? I can't give any right now, my reserves are exhausted. How about 'Soveriegn Rose Croix of Heredom'?
    How about make a totally new rank altogether

ReputationRep:
    How many times a day can you give out rep Mr White. I can only rep once.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    How about make a totally new rank altogether
    2776...how could you? I am deeply saddened by this development. Mr White has tried to lure me too - but I was too loyal, too proud. I will stand against the Way even if I am abandoned by everyone.

You disappoint me...and to think that I promoted you to member of the executive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toffee)
    2776...how could you? I am deeply saddened by this development. Mr White has tried to lure me too - but I was too loyal, too proud. I will stand against the Way even if I am abandoned by everyone.

You disappoint me...and to think that I promoted you to member of the executive.
    i was actually just going for the rep, and leaving the thing, but nevertheless i'll stay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    How many times a day can you give out rep Mr White. I can only rep once.
    Likewise, but my rep is worth about 30, whereas people with lower standing can only give out about 1-5.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    i was actually just going for the rep, and leaving the thing, but nevertheless i'll stay
    Oh, this is a disappointment. The door is still open, however.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.