Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    You must have a whole list of people that you promised to give rep to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    Oh, this is a disappointment. The door is still open, however.
    I don't care if you were only in it for the rep! You made dealings with the enemy.

I am deeply saddened, my good friend.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, this is a disappointment. The door is still open, however.
    if the way is thrue then i could still come at my deathbed, so dont complain

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toffee)
    I don't care if you were only in it for the rep! You made dealings with the enemy.

I am deeply saddened, my good friend.
    yes, but i could have been an informer couldn't i? and the rep would have come in handy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    You must have a whole list of people that you promised to give rep to.
    Only 1, actually. Some members have been less mercenary with their dealings and joined simply because they are faithful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    yes, but i could have been an informer couldn't i? and the rep would have come in handy
    I don't know whether to forgive you.

Just to let you know, Bhaal has claimed himself to be overlord of the executive. We should form our own party.

ReputationRep:
    Only 1, actually. Some members have been less mercenary with their dealings and joined simply because they are faithful.
    u referring to me? Well some incentive needs to be delt out.

ReputationRep:
    See this! He insults you.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know whether to forgive you.

Just to let you know, Bhaal has claimed himself to be overlord of the executive. We should form our our party.
    no problem, make something then pm me. and we'll thrash everything out

ReputationRep:
    So why do you want those in your party who are only in it for the rep? Surely they aren't going to be very loyal to their cause. They'll just go to the next party (or whatever you want to call it) that is giving out rep to join.

ReputationRep:
    See this! He insults you.
    I do not disapprove of brother 2776's monetary incentives. It is admirable to find such a strong-willed individual.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    u referring to me? Well some incentive needs to be delt out.
    And still you deal with him.

Enough is enough. You are ejected from the party with immediate effect! Change your signature and leave, please.

Go and join Mr White for all I care. He is a fool, a weak one. Its not like your joining of his following will make it any stronger anyway.

ReputationRep:
    I do not disapprove of brother 2776's monetary incentives. It is admirable to find such a strong-willed individual.
    indeed, i am the IMF after all

ReputationRep:

Enough is enough. You are ejected from the party with immediate effect! Change your signature and leave, please.

Go and join Mr White for all I care. He is a fool, a weak one. Its not like your joining of his following will make it any stronger anyway.
    Writing that made me sad and melancoly, but I had no choice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    So why do you want those in your party who are only in it for the rep? Surely they aren't going to be very loyal to their cause. They'll just go to the next party (or whatever you want to call it) that is giving out rep to join.
    Strength in numbers, my boy. So a quarter of my party may be opportunistic turncoats? I can offer them much more than anyone else, so they have no reason to be unfaithful. Anyway, I doubt that they would betray the Way, after all, once they are initiated, the path of illumination does lead them unervingly. Plus, their are regular rep payments and promotions as rewards for dedication.

ReputationRep:

You have nowhere to turn, my child. Come, the Way will offer you shelter...

ReputationRep:
    their are regular rep payments and promotions as rewards for dedication.
    Rewards for dedication? More like bribes.

ReputationRep:
    So how do you enlighten your members of the "way"? Do you give them lectures in the chat room or something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    So how do you enlighten your members of the "way"? Do you give them lectures in the chat room or something?
    Lol. I like your thinking, G4ry.

I invite you to join the ALP.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    No, no, no. Once the receive the honorary title and place in the hierarchy, it is difficult for them to reject all that has been offered. Transgressions are dealt with swiftly and mercilessly. Members know that remaining a member is far more beneficial than being rejected. Plus, there are benefits that only members are informed of...

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.