Turn on thread page Beta

Has d killed Adhsur? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    there are benefits that only members are informed of...
    Lies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toffee)
    Lol. I like your thinking, G4ry.

I invite you to join the ALP.
    I appreciate the invite. But as George Bernard Shaw said:

"Better keep yourself clean and bright; you are the window through which you must see the world. "

So i think i will remain neutral from any parties.

ReputationRep:
    The divine truth and way of all things..as it has been said so many times, is the right way

"White's way is the right way"

Join us now and be enlightened.

You know you want to

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShOcKzZ)
    The divine truth and way of all things..as it has been said so many times, is the right way

"White's way is the right way"

Join us now and be enlightened.

You know you want to
    Yes... follow....

ReputationRep:
    Yes... follow....
    I will never succumb to you. As the emperor in Mulan said, 'No matter how great a storm, a mountain will not bow to it' (or something along those lines).

ReputationRep:
    I will never succumb to you. As the emperor in Mulan said, 'No matter how great a storm, a mountain will not bow to it' (or something along those lines).
    even though the storm is a piss and the mountain is the earth

ReputationRep:
    2776 is a traitor. Bhaal is corrupting the party with his claims - he is no longer a member.
    Is it just me, or have you alienated everyone in your party except yourself? That's not a good way to build support....

ReputationRep:
    Is it just me, or have you alienated everyone in your party except yourself? That's not a good way to build support....
    very sneaky

ReputationRep:
    Our party is formed from loyal members who will fight for our cause. Not from scum like 2776 or others who you lure with offers of rep, Mr White.

The mountain is me, idiot.

ReputationRep:
    Our party is formed from loyal members who will fight for our cause. Not from scum like 2776 or others who you lure with offers of rep, Mr White.

The mountain is me, idiot.
    Aha, you can't do much by yourself, though, can you?

ReputationRep:
    Blamps is still by my side.

ReputationRep:
    Traitorous, muderous scum 2276...joining the cult that is Mr White...I am still suporting Toffee rather than joining the Mr White fanatical society

ReputationRep:
    But for how much longer? Blamps is weak and not charismatic. He is a poor leader - you deserve better. The Way can offer this...

ReputationRep:
    But for how much longer? Blamps is weak and not charismatic. He is a poor leader - you deserve better. The Way can offer this...
    I will not leave Blamps. We have brought this party a long way! 2776 - yes, murderour and treacherous he is.

ReputationRep:
    "The Way" has got quite big! Whereas the ALP has only its founder members. Interesting...

ReputationRep:
    And may I ask how you portray yourself to be charismatic over the internet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blamps)
    Traitorous, muderous scum 2276...joining the cult that is Mr White...I am still suporting Toffee rather than joining the Mr White fanatical society
    You might want to change your signature then.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry guys, but I find this very amusing.

ReputationRep:
    what did 2776 and bhaal do?

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    "The Way" has got quite big! Whereas the ALP has only its founder members. Interesting...
    That does say a lot. Brother ZJuwelH, I have asked before, yet I hope you will reconsider: will you join us?

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.