Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So anyone having a bad day too?

Dunno why its not actually a bad day as in got run over by a car then my house was on fire kinda thing, but just few minor things making it quite crappy.

Coz today, we have bio c/work due in soon, so my "friend" asked me to read it for me, so I did. Today when she saw mine she said I copied her, when none of my sentenses are like hers and I only read her wokr just that once to correct it for her as she asked.some friend she is lol.

Then later that afternoon, got my history draft c/work back, lol lets just say you got the feeling it was so bad only thing you can do is laugh at it. Coz the teacher can only write donw numbers wheich refer to a key at the bottom of the work....lets say I ahve the whole full range lol.

Aww such a good day, so anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    Read the "make me smile thread" perhaps it will help cheer you up.
    I know what you mean, trust me it will pass. Try talking to your friend if you feel she is worth having as a friend, hopefully it can be worked out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Read the "make me smile thread" perhaps it will help cheer you up.
    I know what you mean, trust me it will pass. Try talking to your friend if you feel she is worth having as a friend, hopefully it can be worked out.
    Lol thanks, guess it just helped to well type it all out. Coz thought saying it to people who already know me is a little unfair on my friend =)

ReputationRep:
    Usually I find that a week in whole balances out. So if you have a **** first few days then the end of the week will be fine. Put the lottery on if your having a mega-**** week...

Adam

ReputationRep:
    the whole day has been crap. Week so far has been crap too. Its a crappy week.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah my day has been quite crap. I hit my head twice in an hour, i'm not even that tall.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    Yeah my day has been quite crap. I hit my head twice in an hour, i'm not even that tall.
    Dare I ask how?

ReputationRep:
    Yeh.. had a suprise Maths test, it rained, had a bad hair day, once again realised the retardedness of the male species, was given the longest article to edit and realised that I couldn't go to Manchester after all.. :mad:

..but moaning about it has made me feel better!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    the whole day has been crap. Week so far has been crap too. Its a crappy week.
    i think it's been a crappy day, week, month, year... i really can't wait until january 1st to forget tonnes of stuff.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    Dare I ask how?
    Walking to work, quite early in the morning, i was on auto-pilot. Some branch stuck out and hit my head. Getting on to the bus and i hit my head also. Didn't hurt, just annoying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    i think it's been a crappy day, week, month, year... i really can't wait until january 1st to forget tonnes of stuff.

lou xxx
    thats exactly how i feel,i cannot wait for yr11 to be over. I need a break. I cant wait to go japan in august!

ReputationRep:
    at least your not dyslexic. my friend died of dyslexia yesterday, he choked on his own vimto

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leonard godber)
    at least your not dyslexic. my friend died of dyslexia yesterday, he choked on his own vimto
    Wtf :confused: you are sick!

ReputationRep:
    Wtf :confused: you are sick!
    Sick! Bu-boom, crash!

I thought it was quite funny actually!

What do you get when you cross a dyslexic, an insomniac and an agnostic?

Someone who stays up all night wondering if there's a dog...

Hear about the dyslexic who sold his soul to Santa...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Sick! Bu-boom, crash!

I thought it was quite funny actually!

What do you get when you cross a dyslexic, an insomniac and an agnostic?

Someone who stays up all night wondering if there's a dog...

Hear about the dyslexic who sold his soul to Santa...
    I don't like jokes about a friends death.

ReputationRep:
    It most probably had no substance Infin, I don't get why more people aren't into the more tasteless jokes...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    It most probably had no substance Infin, I don't get why more people aren't into the more tasteless jokes...
    Well I guess it's easy for ppl to joke about tragic events, when they've never experienced one. So ok, I'll let it slide.

ReputationRep:
    Well I guess it's easy for ppl to joke about tragic events, when they've never experienced one. So ok, I'll let it slide.
    But don't think of us as callous or insensitive for it, we just don't know the feeling so we can't empathise. But better joke than be taboo and sad about it. The person in question would want you having laughs surely...

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I know what ya mean - it stings a little more when you can relate to it, as I've found out in the last couple of months.

But I still found the joke funny Best to read it as being non-descript and generalised.

I actually saw the best bumper sticket the other day:

"Dyslexics have all the fnu!"

It's £10. Seems reasonable.

ReputationRep:
    lol I've just had 2 of the foreign students (ie porters) come up and tell me I've had a complaint for playing music too loud in this roomAt 00:45!!! I only play loud music till 11pm!

Adam

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.