Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hey I got told off for talking at 9 before now halls suck sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I have a shakespeare essay coming up and I am really tired... All I wanna do is sleep in my big, comfortable bed with some belgian truffles...IS ANYBODY WITH ME?? x x x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ringo Starry)
    Yeah, I have a shakespeare essay coming up and I am really tired... All I wanna do is sleep in my big, comfortable bed with some belgian truffles...IS ANYBODY WITH ME?? x x x
    with u as in joining you or with u as in going to bed.

lmao.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    with u as in joining you or with u as in going to bed.

lmao.
    Well, i'd say yes either way!!!

lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    Well, i'd say yes either way!!!

lol
    lmao, typical.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    lmao, typical.
    The joke was just waiting there to be said!!!

ReputationRep:
    I concur to having a very bad day...

ReputationRep:
    i no i ruined mine and Iluvatar's plan, but now you've helped destroy it.

ReputationRep:
    your life is only as crap as you make it
    you are all alive and know your name be grateful and think of others

ReputationRep:
    Usually I find that a week in whole balances out. So if you have a **** first few days then the end of the week will be fine. Put the lottery on if your having a mega-**** week...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Echo)
    Usually I find that a week in whole balances out. So if you have a **** first few days then the end of the week will be fine. Put the lottery on if your having a mega-**** week...
    Hmm... maybe not. Its usually in clumps of 4 weeks, in my experience, because i sometimes have whole bad weeks, and then the next week is... well, better anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by byb3)

Adam
    Maybe it's a week for you, Im hoping to balance out a bad year. Apparently it's because mars has been in my sign for 10 months. Im pisces by the way.

ReputationRep:
    Well I had my physics mock today. Couldn't really have gone much worse...not feeling too good right now.

Ah well, c'est la vie. Atleast it was just a mock.

Blah

Egan
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by chimp_spanner)
    I actually saw the best bumper sticket the other day:

"Dyslexics have all the fnu!"

It's £10. Seems reasonable.
    Dyslexics of the world untie

ReputationRep:
    my dads bankrupt whoop de do!

ReputationRep:
    I had a bad day yesterday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nylex)
    I had a bad day yesterday.
    Care to give details?

ReputationRep:
    Well, I started doing my Physics lab project and I didn't understand. We (well, my partner) picked filter circuits. She's done them before in AS Electronics, whereas I've never seen them, so she had to keep trying to explain stuff. 5 hours of lab is most of my day on a Friday, I have one Maths lecture and a French class as well though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chocoholic_cat)
    So anyone having a bad day too?

Dunno why its not actually a bad day as in got run over by a car then my house was on fire kinda thing, but just few minor things making it quite crappy.

Coz today, we have bio c/work due in soon, so my "friend" asked me to read it for me, so I did. Today when she saw mine she said I copied her, when none of my sentenses are like hers and I only read her wokr just that once to correct it for her as she asked.some friend she is lol.

Then later that afternoon, got my history draft c/work back, lol lets just say you got the feeling it was so bad only thing you can do is laugh at it. Coz the teacher can only write donw numbers wheich refer to a key at the bottom of the work....lets say I ahve the whole full range lol.

Aww such a good day, so anyone else?
    not me im a celebrity!!

weres my limo gone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    not me im a celebrity!!

weres my limo gone?
    Lol, huh? dont quite get the whole "im a celebrity" bit.

O and I think my crap week is going away now coz decided to take the "i dont really give a damn what happens" attitude now, so if anyone else is having a crap week yr etc, think about it neraly Xmas =)

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.