Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GiBB*)
    u mite not be entirley screwed check out some answers that past students actually wrote :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    www.tech-sol.net/humor/true21.htm
    :laugh: If I was the examiner, this paper would make my day! Lol

ReputationRep:
    whuuu 2 new reps....cheers guys
    (Original post by Hanzing)
    Bah you Gibb.. Im still after you.. ya stealer! Hehe
    LOL well flukey did say 1st come 1st serve...u were 2 slow

ReputationRep:
    all that stuff about fair, objective marking is total sh*te
    first rule of exams- never offend the examiner
    last year in my history exam- i wrote down a small comment critisizing one of the questions(i tried to explain how i might have misinterpreted it cos it was confusing) in the margin- i thought i did really well but ended up getting 60percent on that paper, in my two others I got about 90%

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I'm not entirely sure that was a good idea! :p:

The quality of the jokes shouldn't affect your mark, but the fact that the tone was not really that of a guide to your area will do a bit. Still, that's only two sentences in an essay, look on the bright side!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GiBB*)
    whuuu 2 new reps....cheers guys

LOL well flukey did say 1st come 1st serve...u were 2 slow
    ah well ill get gem 2 eventually

ReputationRep:
    *wonders who possibly he could give his rep 2??*
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feefifofum)
    Yeah, I'm not entirely sure that was a good idea! :p:

The quality of the jokes shouldn't affect your mark, but the fact that the tone was not really that of a guide to your area will do a bit. Still, that's only two sentences in an essay, look on the bright side!
    unless that was the essay... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GiBB*)
    i hope my examiner isnt a women because i done Q4 about advertisting a car to men and i put stuff like....are u sick of those annoying women drivers driving too slow and taking up all the room :eek:
    Hopefully though she would be professional and clever enough to work out what your doing.

ReputationRep:
    mate get to the local chirch quick and start prying u need it

ReputationRep:
    prying = x

find the value of x

ReputationRep:
    x = peeping

ReputationRep:
    lmao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hanzing)
    consider my pos rep yours, for being a member of the psychology society Remind me in 24 hours...

ReputationRep:
    Im confused..

ReputationRep:
    I remember in the third year at high school it was the start of the year and we had a new history teacher and as an introduction to the subject (though we'd been learning it for 2 whole years before!!) we had to write down some advantages of living in the times of henry the 8th. I was looking through my old school books in the loft a few week ago and i couldn't believe id wrote:

1) the rich buildings were better quality
    2) There would be less history to learn
    3) if you were rich you lived in a castle :confused:

ReputationRep:
    lol! number 2 would make some sense :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thinktank)
    Have I screwed up?
    Yes. You have

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John82)
    You might be ok if it is in the right context. I would be more worried about your spelling and grammar if I were you.
    I agree. I don't really think that one or two remarks would have an overbearing effect on your answer, as long as you made it clear they were sarcastic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mmjp)
    I agree. I don't really think that one or two remarks would have an overbearing effect on your answer, as long as you made it clear they were sarcastic.
    it only takes one or two sarcastic remarks to stick in the examiners mind for the whole paper....

ReputationRep:
    I look forward to results day.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.