Turn on thread page Beta

le front national..help watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey!

I am doing le front national for my french as coursework.

Can anyone please recommend me some good websites/aids.

All help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wigman15)
    Hey!

Thanks
    http://www.frontnational.com/

I probably have loads of other web addresses someplace too as we've just studied it in my french class. I could try and find them if you want.

ReputationRep:
    Yes please...thanks for your help!!!

ReputationRep:
    Yes please...thanks for your help!!!
    No probs! But this isn't going to be much help, as the only page I've been given (by my teacher!), brings me to a website on fetishes?!?! :confused: Hmmm...well it's meant to be a page titled something like "contre-le-pen". Perhaps you can google it to find out more?!

Anyway, if you wanna know anything else just ask as I have a whole sheet infront of me with lots of info on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psyche)
    Hmmm...well it's meant to be a page titled something like "contre-le-pen".
    I doubt the FN's site would be against Le Pen, unless I'm missing something..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nylex)
    I doubt the FN's site would be against Le Pen, unless I'm missing something..
    It's not an FN site I'm referring to. More a site against the FN, which could be useful in perhaps writing about how the FN are perceived in France...or something. Who knows, I'm only quoting my teacher...who I've now discovered gives me webpages about fetishes...hmmm...maybe she's not a reliable source.

ReputationRep:
    Hey!

Thanks
    You could always try and contact some companies in France via email or something, though they are way too slow to answer back. but then you could try and contact some french companies to see if they have any past articles on the front national.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure what topic areas to head to....whether to do what the French perceive of Le Pen and the FN, to do what it stands for, or the treatment towards immigration and other policies.

What companies would you recommend emailing?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure. My friend did a topic on the cruelty to animals in France, and sge contacted one of the companies responsibl with dealing with these issues. You should try and contact the french newspapers. I mean they would give you opinions on the FN. Though remember, certain papers are left or right sided etc.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.lefigaro.fr/cgi/perm/arch...rt_ID=lefigaro

http://www.lemonde.fr/web/recherche/...=10&nb_art=513

http://www.lexpress.fr/express/reche...lt.asp?search=

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    I'm not sure. My friend did a topic on the cruelty to animals in France, and sge contacted one of the companies responsibl with dealing with these issues. You should try and contact the french newspapers. I mean they would give you opinions on the FN. Though remember, certain papers are left or right sided etc.
    yes, but even the centre right Figaro wont touch Le Pen with a barge pole.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 5, 2003
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.