The Student Room Group

Men With Ponytails, The Ultimate Faux Pas?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Every male with a ponytail should die very painfully. Nuf said.
Reply 41
I dig men with long hair!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 42
Original post by Trouser Snake
I don't really see guys with ponytails that often anymore, usually the ones I do are either goths or foreign people.

Are they the ultimate male fashion faux pas?

It must get annoying keeping it clean.

Don't have anything against them but I think behind every ponytail there's an arse hole.

Discuss?

One of the funniest things i've ever read. Bravo.
Reply 43
I thought guys wore ponytails because they were easy going? It never crossed my mind that they were vain. Are they? So I generally think ponytail guys are easy going and nice haha and maybe a bit lazy, but I just recently grew my hair out and growing hair outis actually harder than keeping it short, so in fact they are hardworking :wink:
Reply 44
I dont like them myself, I personally dont find long hair on men attractive in general though. I imagine keeping it clean wouldnt be any more difficult than it is for a woman with long hair (which isnt difficult imo). And I know men who have/had ponytails who are nice people, so I dont agree with the ********s comment. And I dont get the poster who said it made them.appear vain, a ponytail is a quick and very low maintance hairstyle surely its the least vain one if anything?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest