unfinished sympathy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Saruman)
Thanks :hugs: I think you're on my buddy list, but I'm not sure.... :ninja:

*adds if not*

I should put one of those drop-down boxes with people I like in my sig just not sure where, it's crowded as it is :p:

Anyway, I'm digressing and keeping you from your precious forty winks Sleep well

-Saruman
:p: no probs you know how to do the drop thing sdont ya.. just go on codes in the FAQ
removed
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Going to Canada has messed up my sleeping pattern, so I'm staying up all of tonght in the vain hope of getting my English coursework finished.
Forgotmytea
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by unfinished sympathy)
:p: no probs you know how to do the drop thing sdont ya.. just go on codes in the FAQ
Yeah, it's just cramming it in my oversized sig somewhere :p:

-Saruman

*EDIT* I'm off for the night. Night night, to anyone who's still here Not sure if I'll sleep or not, but my eyes are starting to feel weird.... :p:
removed
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Anyone still awake? I'm hungry, but don't want to mess up my eating pattern as well as my sleeping pattern
Forgotmytea
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Evening everyone/anyone who's here this early.

I feel down

I'm finishing off my Creative Writing portfolio at the moment, writing the poem now. I was pondering over the subject matter for ages before a simple answer hit me - insomnia So I've written 6 and a half stanzas so far, might leave the rest 'till 3 to get the true meaning of insomnia across in my words

Inspiration, drawing on real-life experiences here

-Saruman
unfinished sympathy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Evening everyone/anyone who's here this early.

I feel down

I'm finishing off my Creative Writing portfolio at the moment, writing the poem now. I was pondering over the subject matter for ages before a simple answer hit me - insomnia So I've written 6 and a half stanzas so far, might leave the rest 'till 3 to get the true meaning of insomnia across in my words

Inspiration, drawing on real-life experiences here

-Saruman
:p: great idea you could go far and do like the machinist in your work that is:p: you cant sleep it affects your real likfe and makes you lose loads of wight etc and makes you delsuional good thinkin batman
Forgotmytea
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
:p: great idea you could go far and do like the machinist in your work that is:p: you cant sleep it affects your real likfe and makes you lose loads of wight etc and makes you delsuional good thinkin batman
Yeah Anyways, how are you thismorning?

-Saruman
unfinished sympathy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yeah Anyways, how are you thismorning?

-Saruman
im alright bit weepy from the royle family one off.. very very very sad
Forgotmytea
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
im alright bit weepy from the royle family one off.. very very very sad
;console; What happened?

-Saruman
unfinished sympathy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
;console; What happened?

-Saruman
thanks saruman well if you know the show, nanna died, and it was really close to home- the situations and stuff, i was crying like 75%of the time... i dont actually know why i enjoyed it :p:
Forgotmytea
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
thanks saruman well if you know the show, nanna died, and it was really close to home- the situations and stuff, i was crying like 75%of the time... i dont actually know why i enjoyed it :p:
:hugs: I can't say I've ever watched it, I'm afraid But it's good that you enjoyed it I know what you mean, there's this one song that makes me break down every time I hear it, but it's still in my media library, and I still listen to it :p:

-Saruman
unfinished sympathy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
:hugs: I can't say I've ever watched it, I'm afraid But it's good that you enjoyed it I know what you mean, there's this one song that makes me break down every time I hear it, but it's still in my media library, and I still listen to it :p:

-Saruman
yep there are kinda a few songs that i do that to :p: quite sick really :p:

cant believe youve never watched royle family :p:

how goes the insomniacs tales :p:

you could also write stories about what you see when everyone is sleeping:p: likenaked men being chucked out of old married couples houses and **** like that i loved shocking my english teacher :p: great fun
Forgotmytea
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
yep there are kinda a few songs that i do that to :p: quite sick really :p:

cant believe youve never watched royle family :p:

how goes the insomniacs tales :p:

you could also write stories about what you see when everyone is sleeping:p: likenaked men being chucked out of old married couples houses and **** like that i loved shocking my english teacher :p: great fun
:eek: No naked men here, thankfully - a few drunken flatmates sometimes, and one who only wears boxers until about 2pm though :p: . I've pretty much finished the poem anyway, now there's just the critical commentary left to do

Might leave that until tomorrow night....

-Saruman
unfinished sympathy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
:eek: No naked men here, thankfully - a few drunken flatmates sometimes, and one who only wears boxers until about 2pm though :p: . I've pretty much finished the poem anyway, now there's just the critical commentary left to do

Might leave that until tomorrow night....

-Saruman
i hated doing the critical commentaries!!! depised em.. cos i was crap at them :p:
Forgotmytea
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i hated doing the critical commentaries!!! depised em.. cos i was crap at them :p:
:p: Yeah, I'm hoping to just blag it :toung:; "I wrote the narrative in the first person to allow the reader to better empathise with the character, as well as providing a biased view of events, which shapes the reader's view of the other characters to be the same, or at least similar, to the narrator's..."

-Saruman
unfinished sympathy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
:p: Yeah, I'm hoping to just blag it :toung:; "I wrote the narrative in the first person to allow the reader to better empathise with the character, as well as providing a biased view of events, which shapes the reader's view of the other characters to be the same, or at least similar, to the narrator's..."

-Saruman
:p: i always tried to make my stories and the onei had tbase my story on, as different as possible then have similarites like first person and alliteration :p: and it worked i balgged my way to a B :p:
Mustard-man
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Morning guys, I've got a massive ass-splitting headache :mad:
unfinished sympathy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Mustard-man)
aww cant you take a pill?
Forgotmytea
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Mustard-man)
;console; Any particular reason (alcohol, head-butted a wall, etc :p: ) if you don't mind me asking?

-Saruman
unfinished sympathy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago

;console; Any particular reason (alcohol, head-butted a wall, etc :p: ) if you don't mind me asking?

-Saruman
he'll be pissed
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (162)
26.91%
No (440)
73.09%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise