Official TSR INSOMNIACS Society Watch

This discussion is closed.
goku999
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Yep, most of the times when you try to sleep,most people say clear your mind and that. I clear my mind and it doesn't work

only way for me to sleep through the holidays is about 3am lol .
its works but am hating it when its school.

many times i was about to fall asleep in class.
buttons7
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
hmmm... can i join the insomniac society even though i'm not actually an insomniac? i can sleep loads during the day, i'm just kind of nocturnal. i can manage the 24 hours no-sleep thing easily though .
AngelofnoColour
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
(Original post by buttons7)
hmmm... can i join the insomniac society even though i'm not actually an insomniac? i can sleep loads during the day, i'm just kind of nocturnal. i can manage the 24 hours no-sleep thing easily though .
Of course you can sweetheart. Welcome!!!!!
I gotta admit I have been sleeping well for weeks. I hope I havent jinxed myself, lol.
MissSurfer
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
can i join too?
AngelofnoColour
Rep:
?
(Original post by MissSurfer)
can i join too?
yep yep course, whats your situation? Also, welcome!!!!
Shumie
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
can i join too please, i'm definitely a night person, i've always had trouble sleeping, ever since i was a kid
buttons7
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by BlueAngel)
Of course you can sweetheart. Welcome!!!!!
I gotta admit I have been sleeping well for weeks. I hope I havent jinxed myself, lol.
arrr, thankee
AngelofnoColour
Rep:
?
(Original post by Shumie)
can i join too please, i'm definitely a night person, i've always had trouble sleeping, ever since i was a kid
Welcome my friend.

Btw - to those who joined today,what do you think of our winner logo, the nightscene? Pig says we will have it soon as a group membership
MissSurfer
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
yep yep course, whats your situation? Also, welcome!!!!
my situation? well im suffering from... er... insomnia-that-gets-worse-in-the-holidays-coz-you -know-you-don't-have-to-get-up-the-next-day although I get mild insomnia all year round - takes me up to an hour or two to get to sleep (but in the hols about 3 hours!)
buttons7
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
my situation? well im suffering from... er... insomnia-that-gets-worse-in-the-holidays-coz-you -know-you-don't-have-to-get-up-the-next-day although I get mild insomnia all year round - takes me up to an hour or two to get to sleep (but in the hols about 3 hours!)
same here. it's so difficult to find ways to stay occupied as well! i went on holiday to a hotel thing in cornwall last week, and ended up spending several evenings playing scrabble with the night porter and some off-duty bar staff until 4 in the morning. which was better than nothing, but still not exactly exciting.
Herleif
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
awake
MissSurfer
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Welcome my friend.

Btw - to those who joined today,what do you think of our winner logo, the nightscene? Pig says we will have it soon as a group membership
Group membership? That's great!

How do we view the winner logo? If I click on the nightscene it just comes up with a post - where's the logo?

misssurfer
AngelofnoColour
Rep:
?
Group membership? That's great!

How do we view the winner logo? If I click on the nightscene it just comes up with a post - where's the logo?

misssurfer
Edit - theyve been deleted :eek:
MissSurfer
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
oh....well maybe ill see it some other time?
AngelofnoColour
Rep:
?
oh....well maybe ill see it some other time?
If I find it on my laptop, yeah, I seem to have lost it.
AngelofnoColour
Rep:
?
Ah here
Attached files
Shumie
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
My problem in the holidays is that i just fall asleep later, and get up later, and it rotates so much, so at the moment im falling asleep at 3, and waking up at 11, but dont end up getting out of bed till nearly 12, so i'm still getting a good amount of sleep, but i'm not getting tired. Last summer, i just ended up staying awake all night, and started cleaning my room at about 5am because i was so annoyed and bored..but i fell asleep in the cinema later on in the day , was really disorientated when i woke up though
MissSurfer
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
shumie - yeh that's the sort of thing that happens to me as well

blueangel - yeh, i like that logo, i think its the right logo for an insomniacs scoiety!
HearTheThunder
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Ah here
nice new avatar :p: bit blurry..
AngelofnoColour
Rep:
?
(Original post by HearTheThunder)
nice new avatar :p: bit blurry..
yeah I think you will have to send it to me again.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a role model?

Yes - I know them personally (296)
25.92%
Yes - they're famous (292)
25.57%
No I don't (554)
48.51%

Watched Threads