Official TSR INSOMNIACS Society Watch

This discussion is closed.
sweetnfresh2
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I still can't decide if I need to go to Church or not this morning. I mean my friend, who had a car accident about a month ago (she's still got cast on her arm and brace on her leg) asked me to come there. I believe in God (but, not a Churchgoer), and thanks for God returning her to life. Well, her semi-boyfriend was driving the car, but he died on the spot when he hit a giant rock and the car exploded. I think my friend is gonna talk about her ordeal at Church. Her semi-boyfriend had drinks and he was driving early morning (around 3:00 in the morning).
Craghyrax
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by sweetnfresh2)
I still can't decide if I need to go to Church or not this morning. I mean my friend, who had a car accident about a month ago (she's still got cast on her arm and brace on her leg) asked me to come there. I believe in God (but, not a Churchgoer), and thanks for God returning her to life. Well, her semi-boyfriend was driving the car, but he died on the spot when he hit a giant rock and the car exploded. I think my friend is gonna talk about her ordeal at Church. Her semi-boyfriend had drinks and he was driving early morning (around 3:00 in the morning).
Why not go. Support the friend.. and you might meet some cool people.

Ergh that sounds gruesome. Your poor friend!
sweetnfresh2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
yeah, probably, I should go there.
sweetnfresh2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
The funny thing is that I was the person who pursuaded her to go to that Church early this year. Then, this accident happened last month. She wasn't religious at all before she went to that Church with me. She's been staying in the Minister's house (with his family) for a month (till last night). Well, the truth is that she talks about God too much since the accident. And the Minister told to people that I was the person who saved her life because I lead her to God. Aggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhh!
sweetnfresh2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
If I don't go to the Church today, people will think I am too selfish. I care about my friend a lot though. I just don't like the pressure on me that she's becoming a bate to hook me up to that Church.
sweetnfresh2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
The haunting story is that the driver (who died in the accident/the boyfriend)'s parents (who came here to collect his remains after the accident) told to my friend that that kind of bizzar accidents' been going on in his family (4 generations!!!). The family always had 2 kids in each generation, and one of them has been dying at a young age by horrible accident. The dead guy was a Master's student, and he was working on designing lenses for Aerospace shuttles. You know we've got one of the top programs in Aerospace Engineering here. Some friends of the dead student think my friend was the witch who killed him, but she might have been with a wrong person (bad luck) as well. She just walked out on the horrible ( near-death expreience) situation with bad injuries, but it was so miraculous. So was it God's Will, then? If someone is going to sleep there, have sweet dreams! Sorry! I gotta vacuum my place, and dress up (what am I gonna wear?) for the service.
AngelofnoColour
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
oOo oOo I will be studying near to death experiences in January, I will tell u more stories then
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by BlueAngel)
oOo oOo I will be studying near to death experiences in January, I will tell u more stories then
Whu..? What degree's that then?
Demon_AS
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I've had some near death experiences myself Maybe one of them wasn't as near-death as it could have been, but it was close enough for me :p:

I'm not really here long enough to go into any more detail, but if you want to know the stories, remind me when you next see me active in here
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
1050 words altogether.

Although only 657 of those are proper essay words, the other 393 are bullet points to help me write the rest of the essay.

So I need to turn those 393 into 1843, oh actually I need to write a conclusion too so it'll be only around 1543... I can do it. I need to stop procratsinating
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Oops, this isn't the procrasination thread :p:

How is everyone? I have a feeling it will be a late night for me tonight!
AngelofnoColour
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
(Original post by Craghyrax)
Whu..? What degree's that then?
psychology
WokSz
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by sweetnfresh2)
Yeah, you and others in this Soc.. Someone who I know was just accepted by a Medical School here (another State). He applied for 28 Medical Schools everywhere nationwide, then had 5 interviews. He spent $2,000 for applications, and you can imagine how much it cost him to fly back and forth (from West Coast to East Coast area). Anyway, at least one Med School offered him a place, so he's been very happy.

And it was half seven in the morning in the UK when you typed the above
It's almost 10:00 in the morning here.[/quote]

What University?
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by King Of Leon)
Oops, this isn't the procrasination thread :p:

How is everyone? I have a feeling it will be a late night for me tonight!
Kewl! I might catch you later then.. I'm going out now but shouldn't be back late...:cool:
wackysparkle
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
allo sweet 'n' fresh - lol - sparkly morning over there? lucky u --- cold, damp, miserable, and ugh over here! lol - but thank goodness its sunday, i just don't want this to continue,, walking in the damp leaves for 15 minutes? ---- arghhh the life of a student! :p:
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by wackysparkle)
allo sweet 'n' fresh - lol - sparkly morning over there? lucky u --- cold, damp, miserable, and ugh over here! lol - but thank goodness its sunday, i just don't want this to continue,, walking in the damp leaves for 15 minutes? ---- arghhh the life of a student! :p:
Bah! I have to walk 40mins to work in the rain at 6:30 in the mornings, so I don't feel that sympathetic!
Spoiler:
Show
Yes I'm a tad stroppy, lol! :p:
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
:hello: King of Leon! Are you there?
Forgotmytea
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Evening all! :hello:

(Original post by wackysparkle)
Yeah, it's really stormy here too - I'm glad to be inside!

*gets more coffee* :coffee:

-Ben

*edit* 666 posts! :evil:
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
You did it...:toofunny: you actually changed your username!
Forgotmytea
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Craghyrax)
You did it...:toofunny: you actually changed your username!
:p: Yep :cool:

-Ben
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (186)
80.52%
Leave (45)
19.48%

Watched Threads