Official TSR INSOMNIACS Society Watch

This discussion is closed.
sweetnfresh2
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Okay, I am gonna go to bed in a sec.:goodnight :goodnight You guys are not up, yet?:p:
starchild
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I feel awful today had a bad night's sleep. Took me ages to actually fall asleep. then I had things like reccuring nightmares and I woke up and decided to stay up because I was so scared
Twisted Blood
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by starchild)
I feel awful today had a bad night's sleep. Took me ages to actually fall asleep. then I had things like reccuring nightmares and I woke up and decided to stay up because I was so scared
I failed to sleep again.
starchild
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Ole_Gunner)
I failed to sleep again.
sweetnfresh2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by starchild)
That sounds too bad. Sorry for that.;grouphugs; Whatever bothering you, you should let it go. I know it's easy to say.
wackysparkle
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
helllo! -- hehe - i feel like i only come on for a coupla hours then retreat into the night again! lol
LOL - na ah i ain't american.......... honestly! :rolleyes: hehe you will never guess actually....
I dunno, i get that a lot though.. hmm... something to ponder when i am up real late!
how is everyone doing here tonight?? - any insomniacs tonight again? - i don't know if i will - i missed a lecture yesterday coz i overslept!! :eek: and i never do that! i don't know whats up with me to be honest, - sleeping pattern has gone off since i have been @ uni, + the cold isn't helping! ugh ---
sweetnfresh2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
another fine day here. :santaclau
I had my lunch and feel very stuffy.:rock:
It's not Thanksgiving Day yet?:ahhhhh:
wackysparkle
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
lol - i dunno really - wait lemme think........ i think its this weekend? - not sure really!
so how you doin SNF?? - lol - yeah we do have mutated nicks on here don't wel? - ahh well - al part of the fun! hehe :wink:
weather isn't that great here - still a bit dreary - but i guess thats kinda coz of the mood i am in! == too much work at the mo, but then again, it wouldn't be uni then would it? but did they have to give it al at the same time??!?! :mad:
sweetnfresh2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Hey WS,

What's up? I am working and having a peaceful day. There's a protein, which I've been workng on, and am still reading more scientific papers and doing some experiments so on. It's rather quiet in my building since many people already left for the big holiday here.
wackysparkle
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Elo SNF,

Nothing much really - working on my project - gotta have a lot done coz i have an informal review on the 1st, and i have another 2 assignments ongoing at the same time. miraculously enough i am juggling all this - just working hard i guess!
woah - they already left? thats real early, how long is your holiday? mine is a month, but its in dec.
What course you doing SNF?
sweetnfresh2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by wackysparkle)
Elo SNF,

Nothing much really - working on my project - gotta have a lot done coz i have an informal review on the 1st, and i have another 2 assignments ongoing at the same time. miraculously enough i am juggling all this - just working hard i guess!
woah - they already left? thats real early, how long is your holiday? mine is a month, but its in dec.
What course you doing SNF?
Ola WS,

I've done all the way in terms of education, and do my own research these days. Well, it's a long, long story.
I gotta ring up to my folks to see how they've been doing. My sister told me that my dad asked her how I've been doing 5 times recently.
wackysparkle
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
ahhh - interesting....
okie dokie - lol - that sounds like my parents :rolleyes:
sweetnfresh2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
ahhh - interesting....
okie dokie - lol - that sounds like my parents :rolleyes:
Yeah, all the parents are like that. I went to see my GP, and got some antibiotics (some infection, but nothing serious). I took one tablet after lunch, it makes me feel a little bit weird. It doesn't make me feel drousy though. Not yet. Probably, my liver is too healthy, so it metabolizes very fast making me feel not that drousy. By the time when I go home, I hope it doesn't bother my driving.
wackysparkle
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
ooh take it easy SNF .... at least wait a bit before you head off. you never know with antibiotics.
sweetnfresh2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
ooh take it easy SNF .... at least wait a bit before you head off. you never know with antibiotics.
Yeah, I know. I just feel weird.
sweetnfresh2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Argh! My prescription bottle has a warning on driving after I take the pill. I am dead meat.
Demon_AS
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Hmmm, maybe caution might be better exercised here, SNF! You might want to consider bus/taxi/lift from a friend and be on the safe side. You can always pick up your car tomorrow!
wackysparkle
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
woah - should indefinately not drive now. Why don't you take a cab/subway? better safe than sorry.....
Demon_AS
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Ah ha! You are american! :p:
wackysparkle
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
huh?? how am i american now?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (169)
18.69%
No (549)
60.73%
Not really bothered about them (186)
20.58%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed