Anyways, I need to go. Take care, all!

Demon out!
sweetnfresh2
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Demon_AS)
I had mine removed, too I was a little younger, though - 5 or 6. I also had my adenoids removed heh, I was one sick child.
Oh, what does adenoids do? Does it control hormones or immunities as well?:confused:

I'll be taking your advice, thank ye! You shouldn't be doing anything, then, SNF! You should be taking your own advice and resting - perhaps in a bath, like I intend to, with a good book to hand.
I know we need to take a rest tegether!

You definitely shouldn't be driving. Please don't! I only met you the other night, but I still wouldn't want anything to happen to you.
:ta: The trouble is that the girl (my friend) who I am supposed to pick up this afternoon is the person who had the car accident. Remember her?:driver: :afraid:
Craghyrax
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I don't think adenoids are hormone related
sweetnfresh2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I mean anything can happen when she's your passenger!:driver:
sweetnfresh2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Craghyrax)
I don't think adenoids are hormone related

Yo Craghyrax (CHX),

What's up? Oh, it's not?:eek:
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by sweetnfresh2)
Yo Craghyrax (CHX),

What's up? Oh, it's not?:eek:
I could be wrong. You're doing a degree. I've only done an A level
Yeh.. all good here.
Was church bearable on Sunday?
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I mean anything can happen when she's your passenger!:driver:
I think I'd be more worried about those antibiotics personally :rolleyes:
wackysparkle
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
hello you guys, i was just reading the posts so far -- whew - you guys go through a lot there!! - i'm sorry i didn't come on last night, i was juggling my artwork+ the JEW soc --- so sorry about that.
Ohhh - how is everyone????? i am very unhappy to hear that so many of you are feeling bad-
Ben, hows life treating you? - i know you don't really know me - but here all the same! good at lisning and always here whenever really - just ask DAS!
SNF - how are you doing? - are the pills nearly over or do you have to take them for a week? - you didn't drive back in the end did you?
DAS - your sick too? you didn't mention last night! - gargle + drink plenty and plenty of water! --- its is reallllyyy bad to catch the flu in winter!
CHX - LOL - identity crisis! :rolleyes: - did you see my location? ---- do you mind me calling you CHX? -- i like the nicknames we got so far! :p:

EDIT: LOL - i just saw that SNF is calling you CHX!!! hehe
sweetnfresh2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I could be wrong. You're doing a degree. I've only done an A level
Yeh.. all good here.
Was church bearable on Sunday?

Sorry, I don't know about everything:rolleyes: I am a Doc, but a wrong sort of Doc.:laugh: I mean we deal with human cells or tissues from cancer patients, but, I don't do clinical trials. I work at a hospital though. Am I confusing you enough here?:flutter:
Yeah, the Church thing last sunday was okay. I hadn't seen my friend for a few weeks since the accident till last sunday. I wasn't in the mood for the service though. I had a Turkey lunch, and left for my lab to do some work. :pcguru:
sweetnfresh2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I think I'd be more worried about those antibiotics personally :rolleyes:
:hubba:
sweetnfresh2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by wackysparkle)
hello you guys, i was just reading the posts so far -- whew - you guys go through a lot there!! - i'm sorry i didn't come on last night, i was juggling my artwork+ the JEW soc --- so sorry about that.
Ohhh - how is everyone????? i am very unhappy to hear that so many of you are feeling bad-
Ben, hows life treating you? - i know you don't really know me - but here all the same! good at lisning and always here whenever really - just ask DAS!
SNF - how are you doing? - are the pills nearly over or do you have to take them for a week? - you didn't drive back in the end did you?
DAS - your sick too? you didn't mention last night! - gargle + drink plenty and plenty of water! --- its is reallllyyy bad to catch the flu in winter!
CHX - LOL - identity crisis! :rolleyes: - did you see my location? ---- do you mind me calling you CHX? -- i like the nicknames we got so far! :p:

Hi WS,

Yeah, yeah, you got a lot of news to catch up there!:rolleyes: I am good, and yourself?
sweetnfresh2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I am gonna see a Mechanic to have my tire fixed in a sec.. Actually, I need a new one.:banghead: :driver:
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
CHX - LOL - identity crisis! :rolleyes: - did you see my location?
No, where?
do you mind me calling you CHX? -- i like the nicknames we got so far! :p:
I'd prefer it if you didn't. You can use 'Craggy' if the extra three characters are simply too much for you to type.

I told you you're american!!! :rolleyes:
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Sorry, I don't know about everything:rolleyes: I am a Doc, but a wrong sort of Doc.:laugh: I mean we deal with human cells or tissues from cancer patients, but, I don't do clinical trials. I work at a hospital though. Am I confusing you enough here?:flutter:
Yeah, the Church thing last sunday was okay. I hadn't seen my friend for a few weeks since the accident till last sunday. I wasn't in the mood for the service though. I had a Turkey lunch, and left for my lab to do some work. :pcguru:
Perfect sense, thanks. I was going to become what you are
Do you mind my asking your age?
wackysparkle
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
craggy it is then!
lol - nah i didn't put in my location - its just DAS seriously wants to know now where i am frm! lol
how did that sound american? -- coz i wanted shorten forms??

i am good SNF - yah -- lots to catch up on there!!! ah well - still new to this soc, haven't actualy applied yet though - wanna get the feel of it first! :p:
heyy - where is blueangel?
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
craggy it is then!
lol - nah i didn't put in my location - its just DAS seriously wants to know now where i am frm! lol
how did that sound american? -- coz i wanted shorten forms??

i am good SNF - yah -- lots to catch up on there!!! ah well - still new to this soc, haven't actualy applied yet though - wanna get the feel of it first! :p:
heyy - where is blueangel?
Blueangel isn't the leader anymore. She designated it to Laika#2 because she can't come onto TSR very often these days.

SweetandFresh abbreviated my name at the same time as you did, and I used that to accuse you of being american :p:
wackysparkle
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
ohhhhhh hehehe :rolleyes:
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Hey!!! Where are all my fellow insomniacs? :confused:
Spoiler:
Show
I guess Forgotmytea will be on a tad later; he said he had some party
Forgotmytea
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Hey!!! Where are all my fellow insomniacs? :confused:
Spoiler:
Show
I guess Forgotmytea will be on a tad later; he said he had some party
I'm here

-Ben
wackysparkle
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
halo! - i was going to be here - but i have to retreat and get to bed - i have a class @ 10 tomoz, and i wanna wake up @ 8--- i need brekkie now! - my stomach growlz in class! - not a good impression to leave behind! and plus the puffy eye look isn't the thing this winter!! :wink:
see yaz ------WS
p.s. Craggy - if DAS had looked properly he would have known where i am - i ain't that secretive about where i am - but i am about where i am from.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (213)
27.92%
No (550)
72.08%

Watched Threads