Official TSR INSOMNIACS Society Watch

This discussion is closed.
sweetnfresh2
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by King Of Leon)
Hey I'm pretty good although a bit frustrated at wasting the day.

I'm just on my way to bed now, honest, don't hurt me :p: I have to go and see a tutor tomorrow at some point, he really scares me too, but I really need help with this work

Yeah, I hope you have a productive day tomorrow! Good-luck with your scary tutor.

So are you at uni in the states or what? How did you come across this board? :centipe:
Yes and no. CHX's been asking me for similar questions before. I do cancer research, and my institution belongs to a university. It was by an accident to find this TSR last month, but I love it! Oh, yeah, shouldn't I mention that I studied in England for some years before?!
sweetnfresh2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Are you trying to guess how old I am now?:p: You will find some personal info on me if you read previous posts.
SuperDaz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by sweetnfresh2)
Are you trying to guess how old I am now?:p: You will find some personal info on me if you read previous posts.
I have been searching vigorously

I thought you were 18 or 19, I would have thought you were younger if it weren't for you saying that you can drive. I don't know if thats a compliment or not :p:

It doesn't matter though I guess. As long as you are an insomniac then you're fine by me
sweetnfresh2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I have been searching vigorously

I thought you were 18 or 19, I would have thought you were younger if it weren't for you saying that you can drive. I don't know if thats a compliment or not :p:

It doesn't matter though I guess. As long as you are an insomniac then you're fine by me

:ta: :adore:
sweetnfresh2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
[QUOTE=King Of Leon]I thought you were 18 or 19, I would have thought you were younger if it weren't for you saying that you can drive. I don't know if thats a compliment or not :p: QUOTE]

I know why you thought I was younger than you.:cool: But, anyway, I will think it as a compliment, dear!
sweetnfresh2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I am pretty much surrounded by 19-20 years old college students at work anyway.
sweetnfresh2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
:toilet:

:burnout:

:yawn:
SuperDaz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I am still awake :'(

May as well get up for the day now! Grrrr.
Paultjuh
Report 12 years ago
im gonna have to pull an all nighter today... insomnia ftw!
sweetnfresh2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I am still awake :'(

May as well get up for the day now! Grrrr.

:eek4:

:driver: to work. I will listen to the song "Who needs love?" by Razorlight while I drive. I think the lylics in the song is funny.:toofunny:

:ciao:
Forgotmytea
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
'Evening everyone!!! :hello:

Anyone even here yet? :ninja:

Criticize me if you will, but I'm drinking coffee :coffee: I need to, got loads of work to do ;no;. Ah well, I did buy some horlicks a few days ago :angel: and I found that it tends to knock me out like a light , so I'll have some of that when I want to sleep.

I have 2 CD's on order, but neither will arrive until at least tomorrow so old music for now :cool:

-Ben
Craghyrax
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Forgotmytea)
'Evening everyone!!! :hello:

Anyone even here yet? :ninja:
Hi. Its been very quiet on TSR tonight. I'm also contemplating coffee 'cos I'm shattered, but I think it would be very stupid at this time of night, considering I need to go to work. I might go for the Hot Chocolate route... I'm choosing classical music tracks to compile a mixed cd for a friend. I've just pencilled down the first movement of Dvorak's Cello Concerto, and I'm about to listen to Mendelsohn's 'Fingal's Cave' and choose a movement from that...
Forgotmytea
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yeah, I've migrated to hot chocolate for now

-Ben
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yeah, I've migrated to hot chocolate for now

-Ben
Good boy!
Forgotmytea
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Craghyrax)
Good boy!
;yes;

Might even move to Horlicks soon :cool: Not getting very far with this work, though - got about a third of a page... ;no;

-Ben
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
;yes;

Might even move to Horlicks soon :cool: Not getting very far with this work, though - got about a third of a page... ;no;

-Ben
What are you working on?
Mustard-man
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
;yes;

-Ben
Arjun style! :p:
Forgotmytea
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
What are you working on?
Oh, another piece of creative writing :p:. It's not in until Friday, but I have a lot of other stuff to do - need to go to town tomorrow to get a toothbrush (left it at home when I went for the weekend ), got some media work to do too, a meeting to attend for a committee I'm on, got to get my train tickets and a taxi organised for the DragonForce concert I'm going to on Friday...

Gah, too much! :p:

-Ben
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Oh, another piece of creative writing :p:. It's not in until Friday, but I have a lot of other stuff to do - need to go to town tomorrow to get a toothbrush (left it at home when I went for the weekend ), got some media work to do too, a meeting to attend for a committee I'm on, got to get my train tickets and a taxi organised for the DragonForce concert I'm going to on Friday...

Gah, too much! :p:

-Ben
I know the feeling. Unfortunately arts subjects are the sort that you just can't spurt out on demand. I did Chem, Bio and E.Lit at A level. Although the E.Lit was a pushover, there were times where Bio and Chem work were easier, cause you could sit down and say 'I'm going to work now' and you'd just get on with it.. where with E.Lit you have to actually conceptualise and create something...
Forgotmytea
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I know the feeling. Unfortunately arts subjects are the sort that you just can't spurt out on demand. I did Chem, Bio and E.Lit at A level. Although the E.Lit was a pushover, there were times where Bio and Chem work were easier, cause you could sit down and say 'I'm going to work now' and you'd just get on with it.. where with E.Lit you have to actually conceptualise and create something...
Yeah, I know exactly what you mean I'm like that on my portfolio at the moment, just stuck for inspiration Thankfully, I planned Friday's work over the weekend (so I did do some work :angel: ), so it's just fleshing it out a bit, which is easier especially with an overactive imagination at 12:30 :p:

How's the album going?

-Ben
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (178)
18.74%
No (573)
60.32%
Not really bothered about them (199)
20.95%

Watched Threads