Official TSR INSOMNIACS Society Watch

This discussion is closed.
Gem
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Hmm I've been a crap sleeper since I was a baby!

I will get to sleep at about 2/3am then wake up at 5/6am and I'm perfectly alright! In fact the only time I am tired, will be when I'm ill or coming down with something!

Anyhoo, what do you do when you can't sleep cos it does get a bit annoying at times...especially in the summer when it's really hot, and you just lie in bed almost melting!
DewyButtercup
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I am either not ever tired, or tired but when I fall asleep I have these crazy dreams!!! Although I must admit that TV seems pretty boring for the most part when I compare them to what I see in my head. . .

For me, it is easier to fall asleep when it is warmer, I hate being cold!
AngelofnoColour
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey members, Sorry I havent been posting, I was banned and now I'm back. Now this is the time for you to vote for our thread as the BEST SOCIETY THREAD. I'm sure this is the most useful thread, most of the societies are um what can i say, abit uselss

So. VOTE FOR US AS AN NOMINATION!!!!

If you're abit stuck on what others to vote for, see my sig.

Thank you.

xxxx
FlutterByKisses
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
wooo... 18 pages of posts yet I've only just found this!

Seeing as its 4 in the morning... and I'm nearly always still up about now can I join?

Is there anyone else who finds it difficult to sleep all through the night? I seem to always wake up at least 2 or 3 times during the night, and thats after I've finally fell asleep in the first place...
evilheat
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I'd like to join this society as my sleeping patterns are usually messed up. Yesterday I went to bed after my lecture (1PM) and slept until 10PM, very strange.
notts
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
seeing as i am awake at 5 o clock, do i count as an insomniac?
AngelofnoColour
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
(Original post by ainat87)
wooo... 18 pages of posts yet I've only just found this!

Seeing as its 4 in the morning... and I'm nearly always still up about now can I join?

Is there anyone else who finds it difficult to sleep all through the night? I seem to always wake up at least 2 or 3 times during the night, and thats after I've finally fell asleep in the first place...
Im always tossing and turning and once Im awake, I cant get back to sleep.

Welcome ainat87, evilheat and notts.
FlutterByKisses
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Woo... yay! I've joined. hehe.

I've spent the best part of the day in bed today, have left the room a grand total of twice and that was only to go to the bathroom. Though, to be fair, thats because I've had a migraine all day. Finally fell asleep about half 6 this morning, woke up at 9 something and have been awake ever since with this migraine. at least its beginning to go away now.

Anyway... update on my day for everyone. I spose I should go write my essay rather than posting pointless posts on TSR...
Angel Interceptor
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
hey, i have real difficulty sleeping, so i guess it figures that i should really join.....sign me up!

just a quick question, how do i put the society logo into my toolbar thingy at the top of all of my posts?

cheers.
Angel Interceptor
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
hey, i have real difficulty sleeping, so i guess it figures that i should really join.....sign me up!

just a quick question, how do i put the society logo into my toolbar thingy at the top of all of my posts?

cheers.
HearTheThunder
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
This may sound weird, but I seem to be a bit of a hypersomniac recently. I think A levels are the cure for insomniacs :p:
HearTheThunder
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
This may sound weird, but I seem to be a bit of a hypersomniac recently. I think A levels are the cure for insomniacs :p:
Glow
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Ooh, I've had this since I was a kid, they even sent me to the doctor back then. So, add me in.
AngelofnoColour
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
I havent slept properly for 2 days now, had less than 4 hours sleep in 3 days. And I dont feel tired physically, just mentally. ARGHHHHHH I need to sleep, how do you sleep? I just kept tossing and turning all night and thinking.

Sorry Glow, 2 weeks later, lol, welcome
adogintheocean
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
aww can i join i frequently wake during the nite and can hardly ever get to sleep
AngelofnoColour
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
adogintheocean, lol, what inspired you to have that as a username? Yeah course you can join
Does that happen to you ALL the time?
adogintheocean
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
animal and body of water thats about it. happens quite often
rhythm_bandit
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Can i join plz? I don't have any problems sleeping, but I can easily go without sleeping for 24 hours, and I usually don't sleep during exam time.
I think tonite is gonna be one of those nights
sexysax
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Can I join?!
Teehar
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
can i join?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (149)
27.85%
No (386)
72.15%

Watched Threads