Official TSR INSOMNIACS Society Watch

This discussion is closed.
sweetnfresh2
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by King Of Leon)
I was going to have a go at them last night and tell them to shut up, then I heard what the argument was about and decided to continue to hide in my room. It would have been way to awkward considering the situation :
:wavey: Daz,

^o) What was that about (the argument) again? You are so cute, man!

Hope you're feeling better anyway, don't worry about that other car and driver. It sounds like they've gave up
:ta: yeah, if my agent, Nick, doesn't ring me tomorrow (on monday), I would consider that the other party involved ran away!!:cool:
The funny thing is that my witness (the guy who I took his phone number) became my best-pal! Even yesterday, I went for a quick shopping in a huge Mall here, and guess what:hmmmm:, we found each other without any plan!:eek3: I mean it's almost Christmas, so the Mall was packed with so many people. Then, my Cell phone rang, and I found that he was just passing by in front of Dillards (a Department Store), where I was doing shopping!:eek4:

Finally, I managed to sleep last night and this morning!:bang::pwnd: I still feel tired, but am happier than other days.:rolleyes: I took anything (sleep aid) to put myself into sleep. Taking "Bedtime" (organic/Yogi Tea healing formular/Natural sleep aid) ::tee: in hot water made me feel really relaxed. Well, I made the hot tea even in the morning during this weekend. On the top of that, I took two pills of Benadryl (allergy drug/over the counter medicine) last night before I went to bed. My GP told me to take this if I failed with any meditation as he suggested. I was having some skin rash anyway, so thought taking the allergy medicine might be helpful.:cool:

How are other guys doing there? I should run some errands and do some experiments in my lab this afternoon.
aleathiel
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Craghyrax)
Care to share a few more details?

who, me?
SuperDaz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by sweetnfresh2)
What was that about (the argument) again?
You don't want to know :eek:
Spoiler:
Show
Well if you do, the friend of my housemate (whos gay) was feeling particularly horny and turned his attentions to my housemate (whos not gay), I won't fill you in on the full details!

I've had such a bad day. I just feel quite low, I think I may go to bed now
dani_88
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Hellooo!
Craghyrax
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Spoiler:
Show
Well if you do, the friend of my housemate (whos gay) was feeling particularly horny and turned his attentions to my housemate (whos not gay), I won't fill you in on the full details!
Ye Gads! :eek:

Sorry to hear it, whassup?
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by aleathiel)
who, me?
Lol.. well you can hardly expect the Insomniac community to tell you 'what's wrong with you' without giving a bit more background info to the problem!
Forgotmytea
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Spoiler:
Show

:hugs: Anything you want to talk about?

-Ben
Hullabaloo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Its nearly 5.20 am and I cant sleep
I think this is the soc for me at the moment, but you all seem asleep!
Elements
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
:yawn: I'm not...:itsme:, well not much, anyway:sleep:.
aleathiel
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Lol.. well you can hardly expect the Insomniac community to tell you 'what's wrong with you' without giving a bit more background info to the problem!

true true

well I think the cause is psychological as I recently lost my dad and have been finding things really hard to cope with, especially all the pressure of uni

Im going to the doctors today to see what they say.. as it's the 4th night I havent slept!
Elements
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
true true

well I think the cause is psychological as I recently lost my dad and have been finding things really hard to cope with, especially all the pressure of uni

Im going to the doctors today to see what they say.. as it's the 4th night I havent slept!
;console; Good luck for both of us, I guess.
aleathiel
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Elements)
;console; Good luck for both of us, I guess.
aww you still awake too? :hugs:

I'm not even gonna attempt to go to sleep now cos everyone will be up soon making noise.. Im meant to have uni at 9, dunno what to do about going in especially as the doctors are right near where I have my class in the art studio hmmz I just know my teacher's gonna piss me off though she always does and right now if she says anything to me that I dont like I wont be able to keep my mouth shut, I'll give her a piece of my mind, which may not end up being the best thing to do
Elements
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
aww you still awake too? :hugs:

I'm not even gonna attempt to go to sleep now cos everyone will be up soon making noise.. Im meant to have uni at 9, dunno what to do about going in especially as the doctors are right near where I have my class in the art studio hmmz I just know my teacher's gonna piss me off though she always does and right now if she says anything to me that I dont like I wont be able to keep my mouth shut, I'll give her a piece of my mind, which may not end up being the best thing to do
Yes I'm awake atm. And have to leave for school in about half an hour so will have to get ready soon.:s: :hugs: I know exactly what that feels like, have been in that situation for several times myself, so I empathise.:hugs: I'd suggest going to your doctor and venting how you're feeling there rather than at your teacher- seems more beneficial in a good way.
aleathiel
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Elements)
Yes I'm awake atm. And have to leave for school in about half an hour so will have to get ready soon.:s: :hugs: I know exactly what that feels like, have been in that situation for several times myself, so I empathise.:hugs: I'd suggest going to your doctor and venting how you're feeling there rather than at your teacher- seems more beneficial in a good way.

hope you have a nice day
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
true true

:hugs: That sounds really tough!
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
For anybody who might notice this: I'm going to Cambridge for my interview. The interview is on Wednesday, but I'm going up today. I'll be back Wednesday night.. wish me luck! :hello:
aleathiel
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
good luck!!
Ancient Beast
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Oooo Cambridge, best of luck :hugs:
Forgotmytea
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
For anybody who might notice this: I'm going to Cambridge for my interview. The interview is on Wednesday, but I'm going up today. I'll be back Wednesday night.. wish me luck! :hello:
Good luck!! :hugs: I'm sure you'll amaze them

-Ben
sweetnfresh2
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Spoiler:
Show
:
:santaclau: Daz,

What's up? Oh, I am sorry to hear that. Was he drunk? I don't know what's the best solution for the gay friend and others to live together from now on. :hmmmm: Thanks for telling me that though. Some of my liberal male friends were talking about their experience like that. So I can imagine what might have happened.:p:

Oh, I am sorry that you had a bad day. The weather there must be very bad as well, right? Look, taking Bedtime (ingredients - inc. Valerian Root Extract, Chamomile Flower) tea really helps me (my muscles) to relax! I love it!!:cool: I even bought "Kava Stress Relief" tea :tee: I am going to drink this tea before I drive to work. :driver: Oh, my sister told me that drinking a mixture of Walnut powder and milk can be helpful for insomnia. I am gonna try that as well. I mean as soon as I buy a Coffee grinder for Walnuts.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (66)
19.94%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (134)
40.48%
Nope, not that interesting (131)
39.58%

Watched Threads