ReputationRep:
    Good night for now :hugs: :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    :goodnight:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Demon_AS)
    Hi all! Just a brief post tonight... and my last one for a few weeks, it seems.

No, no, no, I'm not leaving TSR or anything, don't get so excited! :p: But I am going on holiday for a while. So, I won't be here for my birthday (this Tuesday! ) and Christmas.

In case I don't get to post around here, just wanted to wish everyone here a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year in advance! Take care, all :hugs:

Demon, out!
    :birthday: DAS,

:party: for you!

You are the :star:

:love: :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craghyrax)
    For anybody who might notice this: I'm going to Cambridge for my interview. The interview is on Wednesday, but I'm going up today. I'll be back Wednesday night.. wish me luck! :hello:
    :itsme: Craghydrax,

:adore:

;happy2;

;smartass;

Good luck for the interview!!!!!:proud: :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    you know you're awake too late when even the people who use the insomniac's thread have gone to sleep...

ReputationRep:
    hey aleathiel, how are you today? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    exhausted and my neck has randomly started hurting.. weird eh

well I went to the doctors and they've now put me on anti depressants that also act as a sedative so they're to be taken one every night and hopefully v soon they'll start working Im still very annoyed with my flatmates for having disturbed the one night i managed to fall asleep after going to bed they've said sorry but i dunno if im so easy to forgive them but then the tiredness/stress/depression can cloud my judgement but i mentioned it to mum and she said if they were my friends they wouldnt have done that to me last night.. even if they were pissed!

ReputationRep:
    That's not good :hugs:

(Original post by BlueAngel)
    You're doing well with the soc I must say new leader we are in for best thread in the awards, congrats to us all
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Argh I'm exhausted, I must have had only three hours of sleep before going to a lecture.

Bed now for two hours, up later to finish an essay!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aleathiel)
    exhausted and my neck has randomly started hurting.. weird eh

well I went to the doctors and they've now put me on anti depressants that also act as a sedative so they're to be taken one every night and hopefully v soon they'll start working Im still very annoyed with my flatmates for having disturbed the one night i managed to fall asleep after going to bed they've said sorry but i dunno if im so easy to forgive them but then the tiredness/stress/depression can cloud my judgement but i mentioned it to mum and she said if they were my friends they wouldnt have done that to me last night.. even if they were pissed!
    I think your mum is overreacting a bit. I'm sure it was an accident, its just something that comes with sharing accomodation. One time last year I was adamant I would move out because my housemates kept waking me up during the exam period but as soon as I had a good nights sleep I couldn't care less.

I hope you have a better night tonight anyway
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    halllllooo people!
    woo, i am finally online when there are people! lol -- but i liked our convo last nite avsbabes, hehe, pretty random we were! :wink:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vampyrcorn)
    you know you're awake too late when even the people who use the insomniac's thread have gone to sleep...

:hahaha: It's because there's 7hr difference between there and here where I am living, dear! :tee:

:ciao:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King Of Leon)
    Argh I'm exhausted, I must have had only three hours of sleep before going to a lecture.

Bed now for two hours, up later to finish an essay!

:itsme: Daz,

What's up, man? You shouldn't sleep during the daytime, so can sleep at night, dear! ;spank; :whip:

ReputationRep:
    It's 4:06 p.m. here, and I am already feeling quite tired after a long day working on my project. How's everyone doing there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sweetnfresh2)
    :itsme: Daz,

What's up, man? You shouldn't sleep during the daytime, so can sleep at night, dear! ;spank; :whip:
    I can do what I want, I'm a grown boy :p: I have an essay to do for tomorrow which is why I was trying to grab a nap earlier (with no luck). I'm going to be up all night! I hope you will keep me company

So whats this project you're working on, anything interesting?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sweetnfresh2)
    It's 4:06 p.m. here, and I am already feeling quite tired after a long day working on my project. How's everyone doing there?
    :hello:

I'm ok thanks, also working at the moment ;yes; Probably not a good idea though.... ;no;

How about you? How are you?

-Ben

ReputationRep:

:puke:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Forgotmytea)

I'm ok thanks, also working at the moment ;yes; Probably not a good idea though.... ;no;

How about you? How are you?

-Ben
    :hello: Ben,

Long time, no see! I am drinking a cup of 'Kava Stress Relief" tea atm. It's only 10:05 in the morning here. I'll be online later. I hope things' been going all right with you. :hugs:

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.