Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I can't remember.. were you also one of the ones who took Chem and Bio at A level?

ReputationRep:
    No prob. :p:

And I'm procrastinating. 2 essays due by next week and I haven't started on either one of them.

ReputationRep:
    Hey Craghyrax! How are you ?? I have the rest of the weekend off work which is sooo nice .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hollylily)
    No prob. :p:

And I'm procrastinating. 2 essays due by next week and I haven't started on either one of them.
    Night before (ish) is always a good time to start, i always find the pressure makes me get it done faster lol.

ReputationRep:
    Same. That's probably why I can't be bothered to do it.

ReputationRep:
    What are the essays on anyway? I'm so glad i didn't do any subjects involving essays though :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swinely)
    Hey Craghyrax! How are you ?? I have the rest of the weekend off work which is sooo nice .
    :hello: Swinely! Loooong time no see!
    I've got a 3 - F tomorrow.. but I had Monday to Weds off for an interview

ReputationRep:
    I know sorry!!

Ouch lol... and i thought my 6-1am last night was bad :P . Interviews for where ??

ReputationRep:
    I know sorry!!

Ouch lol... and i thought my 6-1am last night was bad :P . Interviews for where ??
    It was Peterhouse college Cambridge on Weds. I visited my gran and went climbing with a friend in that area at the same time :cool:
    6 - 1 is bad! I hate the floor!!!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, Im pretty new here. Im just wondering if any of you guys or gals have more problems getting to sleep on Sunday nights. Most nights I have no trouble at all, its just on a Sunday I have trouble. Sometimes I dont get any sleep at all! Im potentially aware you've probably already discussed this in the thread lol! Any good sleep tips? Not exercise: I already do that. Dont work.

ReputationRep:
    Ah cool, oxford rejected me lol. 7 marks short of getting interview ,but ah well, warwick now ! And they have an amazing climbing wall (as you mentioned climbing !! ) How did your interview go? lol the floor?? eh??

ReputationRep:
    What are the essays on anyway? I'm so glad i didn't do any subjects involving essays though :P
    Lucky you. Are you at uni? Which subjects are you doing?

The essays...meh, one's on the new UK immigration policy and the other one's in association to the indifference analysis etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Know Your Enemy)
    Hey, Im pretty new here. Im just wondering if any of you guys or gals have more problems getting to sleep on Sunday nights. Most nights I have no trouble at all, its just on a Sunday I have trouble. Sometimes I dont get any sleep at all! Im potentially aware you've probably already discussed this in the thread lol! Any good sleep tips? Not exercise: I already do that. Dont work.
    Read a boring book.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craghyrax)
    It was Peterhouse college Cambridge on Weds. I visited my gran and went climbing with a friend in that area at the same time :cool:
    6 - 1 is bad! I hate the floor!!!
    I hear Peterhouse college is full of 'gay' people. *shrugs*

ReputationRep:
    Read a boring book.
    I am. Its written by Piers Morgan. And its crap. It aint working.

ReputationRep:
    Ah cool, oxford rejected me lol. 7 marks short of getting interview ,but ah well, warwick now ! And they have an amazing climbing wall (as you mentioned climbing !! ) How did your interview go? lol the floor?? eh??
    Yup You'd be one of what we call 'them floorstaff'

You didn't get an interview? :eek: Oh my goodness! Well I think Cambridge is slightly different. I think they interview 90% of applicants or something. I had an interview for natural sciences last year and was rejected if that's any consolation This year is social and political sciences. It went much better (anything would have been better than last year! :rolleyes: )
    Well if Warwick's wall is any good I'll visit you and try it out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Know Your Enemy)
    I am. Its written by Piers Morgan. And its crap. It aint working.
    I'd recommend textbooks. They work best.

ReputationRep:
    I hear Peterhouse college is full of 'gay' people. *shrugs*
    It isn't.

ReputationRep:
    Im in my last year of 6th form, uni next year . Are you at uni? Check my sig btw lol.
    Well if you're on the computer you clearly won't be able to read and go to sleep, maybe have a bath before or something... v relaxing so might help!

ReputationRep:
    I'd recommend textbooks. They work best.
    No! Both of you are rubbish! Read a good book. It distracts you from the type of thought paths that keep you awake, and it helps you fall asleep faster. Set yourself a page to stop at, of course. Reading a boring book will only force you to sneak back to the sleep-busting high paced thought tracks again

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.